#1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4
#1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4 Ranking & Summary
#1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4 description
#1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4 is a fast and easy to use software designed for extracting audio tracks directly from your music CDs to computer files, such as MP3, etc,which works on all Windows systems.
PRO version comes with a number of useful tools: CD player, WAV converter and MP3 converter. This software offers rich options for your special audio System Requirements: Bit rate; Maximal bit rate;Channel mode; Emphasis; Variable bit rate(VBR) quality; Use variable bit rate(VBR); Use low pass filter; Use psycho-acoustics analysis.
Besides this ease of use, it has some additional advanced features like using Free CDDB(CD database). This feature enables you to automatically receive the name of the artist, the name of the album, the genre the year of the album and the names of all the songs in the album through the Internet.
How much power and flexibility do you want?
- In addition to being easy to use, Smart CD Ripper has a full set of advanced features that experienced users will appreciate:
- Smart CD Ripper supports MP3, WAV, and OGG file formats. It can automatically retrieve album information (for example, artist, genre, and track names) from FreeDB, a music information database on the Internet.
- Smart CD Ripper will help you organize your music: It can handle ID3 tag information as well as create Winamp playlists. It can also rename every track's title to match the song's name. There are several renaming rules to choose from. Smart CD Ripper supports multiple CD drives and has a built-in CD player.
- Ease of use. You can leave the default MP3/OGG settings because they are chosen carefully for your needs.
- High speed. The program uses gogo encoder - based on the "recent" lame 3.88 and offers a very good quality. It is also the quickest mp3 encoder (approximately 2-4 times quicker than the lame - the second best choice).
- Excellent output quality. The Variable Bitrate (VBR) offers better quality than Constant Bitrate (CBR). This is due to the optimization of the used bitrate with the complexity of the audio signal to encode. "Simple" signals could be encoded with less bitrate, when higher bitrate is user to encode more difficult signals.
- Free CDDB(CD database). This feature enables your automatically to receive the name of the artist, the name of the album, the genre and the year of the album and the names of all the songs in the album through Internet. Smart CD Ripper also allows you to edit the fields for the artist, the album, the genre and the year and automatically writes them in the ID3 tag of the MP3 file.
- Variety of Settings
- General Settings:
- Output format. The possible options are MP3, WAV and OGG. It is recommended to use MP3 for this setting because it is with high compression ratio and is most supported by the different audio players. This setting is also shown on the main window because of his high importance.
- Output folder. It represents the root folder where the ripped songs will be stored. Because of its high importance it is also shown in the main window.
- Filename format. This is a tagged expression where the tags are replaced with their concrete values. After the replacement is done the result is concatenated to the output folder. In this way the actual output full filename is formed. The possible tags are , , , , and
- Playlist format. It is similar to the previous setting but concerns the full filename of the playlist. Here the same tags are used except and
- MP3 settings:
- Bit rate. The higher the bit rate, the higher the quality of the MP3 and the file size is bigger. It is recommended the rate of 256 kbps. At this rate the quality is similar to a studio record and the compression is about ten times.
- Maximal bit rate. Used when a variable bit rate conversion is selected. The upper setting acts as the minimal bit rate. For maximal bit rate It is recommended 320 kbps.
- Channel mode. Here you can choose from Mono, Stereo, Joint Stereo, MsStereo and Dual channel. If you choose Joint Stereo the encoder will use the correlation between two channels to reduce the size of the output file. Dual channel files are made of two independent mono channel. Each one uses exactly half of the file bit rate. For example if two different languages are carried in the same bitstream, an appropriate decoder will decode only the chosen language.
- Emphasis. Re-equalizes the sound after a Dolby-like noise suppression. This is not used very often and will probably never be. The following noise suppression models are used: none, 50/15ms, and CCITT j.17. It is recommended to choose 'none'.
- Variable bit rate (VBR) quality. This parameter is used when a variable bit rate is selected. The higher the VBR, the higher the quality of the output MP3 and the files size is bigger. It is recommended
- to use an average value of 5(min is 0 and max is 9).
- Use of variable bit rate (VBR). This setting lets the encoder code every frame (piece) of the MP3 file by a different bit rate. It estimates the bit rate in such a way that the given quality (the previous parameter) is achieved for every single frame of the Mp3 file using a minimal bit rate. Thus the file size gets smaller in comparison to the constant bit rate encoding. So It is recommended to use a VBR.
- Use of low pass filter. This filter attenuates the high frequencies in the output. So It is recommended to use it only when you have selected 128 kbps or lower bit rate output (which means a low quality output).
- Use psycho-acoustics analysis. This setting lets the encoder to dynamically choose which frequencies to suppress or amplify in order to produce a more pleasant sound for the human ear according to the scientific researches of the human perception of sound. It is recommended to use this feature.
- OGG settings:
- OGG Quality. This is the only one OGG setting. It specifies the quality of the output OGG file. The higher the quality, the bigger the size of the file.
- FreeDB Settings:
- FreeDB Server. This is a list of Free CDDB servers. Initially there is only one server in the list. If you wish to receive all the other please press the button "Refresh servers".
- Use proxy.
- Proxy server.
- User Name.
- Password. This is the corresponding password to the User Name (previous parameter).
Requirements: 32MB RAM
#1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4 Screenshot
#1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4 Keywords
Bookmark #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4
#1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- #1 Smart CD Ripper 6.8
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.8
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.7
- #1 Smart CD Ripper 6.7
- #1 Smart CD Ripper 6.6
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.6
- #1 Smart CD Ripper 6.5
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.5
- #1 Smart CD Ripper 6.4
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.3
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.2
- #1 Smart CD Ripper 6.2
- #1 Smart CD Ripper 6.2
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.2
- #1 Smart CD Ripper PRO 6.1