1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91
1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91 Ranking & Summary
1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91 description
1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91 is a tool that helps you when you have a bunch of MP3 files with missing tags. 1st MP3 Tag Editor wil get them filled in automatically, without lifting a finger. The program will connect to a database and import song name, album title and other tags based on track length, number of tracks and other properties (Internet connection required). Besides accessing FreeDB, the program is compatible with Amazon.Com services so you can just enter the artist/band name and get names of all the tracks for a selected album. And this is just the start of 1st MP3 Tag Editors cool features.
The core of the program is its MP3 editing options and its ability to rename files based on existing tag information. Because most aficionados have hundreds and thousands of tracks, this program comes with a wealth of batch processing options. The program can insert/delete/change tags for thousands of music files with just one mouse click. Similarly, the program can generate tags based on file names or location. It can also automatically create playlists. All these options free users from the drag of doing things manually by automating most common MP3 related tasks.
In addition to editing MP3 tags, the program can process Apple iTunes M4a, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, Musepack MPC, WAV, AAC, WavPack and APE tags. So if you are looking for an MP3 tagger and MP3 renamer, 1st MP3 Tag Editor is the way to go.
1. Supports MP3, WMA, APE, OGG Vorbis, AAC, FLAC, WavPack, MPC/MPP/MP+ and M4a/MP4 tags
2. mp3Tag is a powerful application designed to work with virtually all audio formats. It can:
- Supply your files with information like artist, album, year, genre, title etc. The program is able to extract tags from filenames and folder names, to get data from FreeDB and Amazon, to tag thousands of audio files from a text file at once.
- Rename your files according to your wishes. For example, if you have couple of thousands of audio files in one folder and would hate to sort them manually, just select the files in mp3Tag and set a pattern for creating folders. The program will sort your files instantly.
- Fetch other important information like lyrics and cover art.
3. mp3Tag has a number of advantages over similar applications.
- First of all, it can both create or download tags and rename files. While tagging itself is important, renaming allows you to change filenames, to create a clear structure of folders, to keep your collection in perfect order. Moreover, there are numerous portable players that sort files only by several first letters of filenames. Sometimes those players get quite different results from what you see in Windows Explorer. They can easily mess up chapters in your audio book, and the only way out if this is to put track numbers at the front of filenames. Would you do that by hand? A hundred of files? Why? This would take several hours, if you do it manually. With mp3Tag, it takes only a couple of seconds. The above cannot be accomplished by usual taggers.
- Second, mp3Tag offers comprehensive control over tag fields. You can extract any part of a filename and write it to any field. In the similar way, you can also use information from any field to rename your file. It is possible to combine different fields, and to extract any information from them to other fields. If you want to overwrite only certain fields while leaving the others untouched, mp3Tag can be easily told to do just that.
- Third, the program fully supports Amazon and FreeDB tagging services. If your files don't have any information at all and only keep their original order (for example, they are named "track01.mp3", "track02.mp3" etc.), you can select them and get all the information from FreeDB. If you know artist and album, you can also tag your files from Amazon.
- Fourth, mp3Tag can be used to tag audio files from a text database, which is especially useful for database-based collections.
- Fifth, the program downloads lyrics and album art for your files. It can save them both inside files and as separate files. It is also possible to insert pictures and lyrics from files.
4. To keep it short, here is what mp3Tag offers:
- View and edit meta information (tags) of MP3, APE, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG Vorbis, Musepack MPC, Apple M4a files.
- ID3v1, Lyrics3, ID3v2 support in MP3 files.
- Need to change the "Album" field for several files? Or, maybe, "Album" and "Year"? "Album" and "Artist"? Any other combination of fields? No problem!
- Generate tags from filenames and folder names. Any part of the filename or folder name can be written to any field of the tag.
- Download tags from Amazon.
- Download meta information from FreeDB.
- Import tags for audio files from a text file.
- Export tags to Microsoft Excel or to a text file.
- Auto fill track # for a number of files.
- Process multiple files and folders at once.
- Download lyrics.
- Save lyrics inside the file, or as a text file.
- Download cover art.
- Save cover art inside the file, or as an image file.
- Rename audio files using any information from tag fields.
- Create any desired structure of folders using tag fields. Sort audio files to the newly created folders.
- Unicode support for filenames and tags.
- Delete unused tags.
- Play audio files.
- Create playlists for Winamp, Windows Media Player, or other players.
- View technical information about music files.
- Drag&Drop support.
- Multilingual interface.
- Options and adjustments.
- Windows Vista support.
English help updated.
Updated lyrics engine.
Fixed some bugs.
Requirements: Standard PC
1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91 Screenshot
1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91 Keywords
Bookmark 1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91
1st MP3 Tag Editor 5.91 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.