GB-PVR 1.2.13 Ranking & Summary
GB-PVR 1.2.13 description
GB-PVR is a fully featured Personal Video Recorder (PVR) that allows you to schedule TV recordings and view and pause live TV. In additional to this PVR functionality, it also acts as a media center allowing you to watch movies, listen to music, view pictures and listen to FM radio.
GB-PVR also supports specialist hardware decoders including Sigma Designs XCard, Hauppauge PVR350 and Hauppauge MediaMVP. GB-PVR also supports multiple tuners, allowing you to record more multiple channels at one time.
For TV Tuner cards, currently supported are:
- Hauppauge PVR250, PVR250MCE, PVR350, PVR USB2, PVR150, PVR150MCE and the dual-tuner PVR500MCE
- ATI Theatre 550 Pro
- DVB-T and DVB-S devices with BDA drivers including:
- Hauppauge Nova-S
- Hauppauge Nova-T
- Hauppauge Nova-T USB2
- Pinnacle MediaCenter 300i
- Twinhan DVB-S
- Twinhan DVB-T
- Dvico Fusion DVB-T
- V-Box DTT-150
- Blockgold GDI DVB-T
- Lifeview FlyDVB-T
- Easy to understand and control user interface
- TV Guide for easy scheduling of recordings
- Support for season recordings, including
- Support for automatically converting recordings to dvix/xvid/wmv/ipod etc
- Support for manual recordings on a specified channel at a specified time
live preview tv, with the fastest possible channel change time
- Timeshift television allowing for pausing live tv etc.
- Multidec support enabling the use of a wide range of softcams and other DVB plugins.
- DVB Subtitles
- Stable operation with Recording Service running independently to ensure recordings always happen
- Online searching and viewing of YouTube
- Easy access to your music, videos and photos
- Net radio
- FM radio
- Support for HDTV
- Multi-lingual support, with language packs available for many languages.
- Playback of all popular video formats, MPEG, AVI, divx, xvid, TS, etc.
- Extensible playback mechanism allowing additional file types to be added with correct codecs install
- Automatic aspect ratio control
- DVD playback from either DVD drive or hard disk.
- Supports VMR9/VMR7/Overlay video renderers
- VMR9 Fullscreen Exclusive mode for the best possible picture
- Music visualisations.
- Supports a wide range of analog and digital cards
- Supports all prevalent digital standards, incl DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C and ATSC.
- Support for mixed combinations of different types of capture device
- Support for different channel lineups on each capture device if required
- No GB-PVR limit on number of capture devices
- Built in support for USB-UIRT, Hauppauge, Actisys IR200L and MCE IRBlasters.
- Native support for Hauppauge and MCE remotes.
- Native support for any remote via USB-UIRT.
- Plugin support for a wide variety of other hardware, from remotes to LCD readouts to different types of recording devices.
- One of very few apps capable of full using PVR350s tv out or XCard, though no longer offically supported.
Client/Server or Media Extender support
- PC client support
- Hauppauge MVP client support
GB-PVR 1.2.13 Screenshot
GB-PVR 1.2.13 Keywords
Bookmark GB-PVR 1.2.13
GB-PVR 1.2.13 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.