TMPGEnc DVD Author 22.214.171.124
TMPGEnc DVD Author 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
TMPGEnc DVD Author 188.8.131.52 description
With TMPGEnc DVD Author you can change your MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 files to DVD-Video structured files. Using high quality MPEG files made by the "TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 series" or captured by an MPEG capture device, it is possible to perform your own DVD authoring quick and easy.
The outputted file structure (.ifo, VOB) can be burned to a DVD disc using the DVD Writing Tool included from version 1.5 or using your own DVD writing software. This way you can create your own original DVDs. Since DVD Author also supports DVD-Video files (VIDEO-TS.ifo) as input files, you can also cut out scenes from your favourite DVD and make a new DVD-Video. You are also able to create interesting menus using the "motion menu" feature also included in the product. We recommend you to try this easy to use authoring software.
- 1. A user friendly interface with an easy to use five-step procedure.
- We have designed the work procedure in five easy steps so even beginnners can start making their own DVD-Video at once.
- 2. Supports every setting in TMPGEnc Plus 2.5.
- TMPGEnc DVD Author supports MPEG-2 files encoded with advanced settings, such as a 3:2 pull down and a reverse 3:2 pull down, which other conventional authoring software does not. By using files produced with TMPGEnc you can obtain high quality DVD-Video.
- 3. Fast preview and work response when working with Cut edit or inserting Chapter points.
- The editing function and inserting Chapter points is carried out using thumbnail display in the GOP structure, and can therefore be done while watching the original source in a a preview window.
- 4. Quickly convert MPEG files to ifo, VOB files without re-encoding.
- Since DVD Author does not re-encode the video file, you can quickly convert MPEG files to a DVD file folder structure without degrading the quality.
- 5. Convert to 2 Channel DVD Audio, where the left and right channel has been split up.
- Supports MPEG-2 source files captured from bilingual TV broadcasts. By splitting up the audio into the right and left channel, it is possible to create bilingual DVD-Video.
- 6. Supports using DVD-VR (VRO format) files recorded on a DVD-RAM recorder etc. as input files.
- You can use VRO files recorded on a DVD-RAM recorder as source files. Editing can be done easily and a DVD-VIDEO file can be created. *7
- 7. Re-edit your DVD-Video files (VIDEO-TS.ifo).
- You can re-edit the DVD-Video you have already created. Because the chapter point information is also acquired it is not necessary to insert them again. Without losing quality you can redo you DVD-Video
- This version can be freely used for 30 days. After this period, you can unlock TMPGEnc DVD Author by entering a valid serial number.
TMPGEnc DVD Author 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
TMPGEnc DVD Author 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark TMPGEnc DVD Author 18.104.22.168
TMPGEnc DVD Author 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.