Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.23
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.23 Ranking & Summary
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.23 description
A felt tip pen is nice for quickly labeling your CD / DVD, but if you want to add some class, you should try Acoustica CD / DVD Label Maker!
Create your own CD/DVD labels and jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility!
If you are sick of guessing what songs are on what CD, get the label maker that automatically puts your track list on your CD label!
Chock full of custom art for holidays and special occasions like Christmas, Valentines, birthdays, vacations, weddings and more! Automatically imports your track information from Acoustica MP3 CD Burner, WinAmp, iTunes, Easy CD Creator or any other popular play list or previously burnt CD! Print on standard paper or stock sticker labels and jewel case templates.
Create stunning CD and DVD labels, CD jewel cases and DVD boxes.
- Version 3 now supports HP LightScribe direct labeling drives - your search for easy LightScribe software is over!
- Automatically align your printers with the Printer Alignment Wizard!
- Now reads data or backup CDs and creates an instant summary!
- Video DVD / Chapter support!
- Import art from tons of stock graphics or your own photographs
- Automatically import your music playlists such as iTunes or read the contents of your previously burnt CD into visually appealing arrangements. (Also reads MP3 CDs and data CDs and DVDs!)
- Create curved and spiral text!
- Easy wizards help create your CD/DVD/mini CD labels and CD jewel cases
- Supports 99% of stock CD labels and CD jewel case templates!
- Support for the new direct-to-CD printers!
- Support for DVD cases
- Supports Asian fonts!!!
- Supports JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF, and more, including various digital camera RAW image formats
- nag screen
- 7 days trial
- Version 3.23
- Fixed problems with direct-to-disc printing on Windows Vista for HP direct-to-disc printers and the Dymo DiscPainter
- Added a "Clear All" button to the Tracks dialog
- Added a disc-only project type
- The "Alignment" button on the Print dialog will now launch the edit-paper-types dialog instead of the printer-alignment dialog if the current label is set to print straight to disc instead of via paper (because the settings on the print-alignment dialog apply only to paper labels)
- bug fix: underline & strikeout for text not appearing in version 3.22 unless you had the "lowest memory" printing preference selected
- bug fix: possible crash when parsing .wav files with genre tags
- bug fix: drive brand & model werent displaying in the LightScribe Diagnostics dialog
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.23 Screenshot
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.23 Keywords
Bookmark Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.23
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.23 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.