Active ISO Burner 2.5.0
Active ISO Burner 2.5.0 Ranking & Summary
Active ISO Burner 2.5.0 description
Active ISO Burner 2.5.0 is described as a handy, smart and effective software to burn CD/DVD/Blue Ray ISO images compatible with the ISO 9660 standard. Automated burning is also supported. Transport - SCSI transport to use for device access:
- SPTI - SCSI Pass Through Interface - this transport is preferable and works only on NT based systems (NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008). Under Windows Vista it will allow you to burn under User's account (no Admin's privileges). No additional drivers or utilities need to be installed to use SPTI.
- SPTD - SCSI Pass Through Direct - this transport is preferable and works only on NT based systems (NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008). Additional SPTD drivers need to be installed (included in installation) and machine re-booted. If installed - allows to burn on ALL NT based systems under User's account (no Admin's privileges).
- ASPI - Advanced SCSI Programming Interface - this transport is primarily intended for Windows 9x systems (95/98/ME), but can be used on Windows NT based systems (included WnASPI32.dll must be located at the same directory where Active@ ISO Burner is installed/copied).
Cache Size - size of the cache buffer in megabytes. Gives a basic level of Buffer Under RuN Error Protection using software buffers. The data, to be burnt, is kept in the system RAM, before it is burnt to the disc.
Perform Buffer Underrun Protection (BUP) - sets the status of BURN-Proof (Buffer Under RuN error Proof) flag which helps in protection from BURN error.
Perform Optimal Power Calibration (OPC) - sets the status of flag for performing OPC, before burning. Performing OPC is a special technique used in newer CD-Recorders for monitoring and maintaining the quality of the disc writing and ensuring the accuracy of all the mark and lands lengths across the disc. The term Performing OPC actually describes a general process which is also known by several trade names including "Dynamic Power Control (DPC)" and "Direct Read During Write (DRDW)". There may be differences in execution which gives some of these implementations competitive advantages over others. Sending OPC calibrates the device laser power at the beginning of burning session to adjust the properties of each recordable disc.
After-burn Verify Data - After burning is complete - reads CD/DVD/BD media content being burned - to be matched with the source ISO file. Reports any errors detected (if any).
After-burn Eject Media - after burning is complete - media will be ejected automatically.
After-burn Shut Down PC - after burning is complete - application will try to shut down the local machine.
- Many more CD/DVD/BD devices supported, as well as fewer burning errors
- Three independent burning transports are supported (SPTI,ASPI,SPTD)
- Works under User’s account (via SPTI on Vista, and SPTD transports)
- Extended device, media, and ISO file information is displayed
- Burning mode (TAO,SAO,DAO) and number of copies to burn can automatically be specified
- Full text log with actions performed, errors and progress information is displayed
- Configuration of after-burn actions supported: Verify, Eject, Shut Down PC
- Test Mode burning is supported
Active ISO Burner 2.5.0 Screenshot
Active ISO Burner 2.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Active ISO Burner 2.5.0
Active ISO Burner 2.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.