Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch
Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch Ranking & Summary
Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch description
Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch is a useful software that can record, mix, edit, and master digital audio files with powerful tools and bring flexibility and control to your desktop studio.
The software can easily create music, produce radio spots, and restore imperfect recordings. Bring audio and video together using smart integration with Adobe video applications.
Don't hesitate to download and enjoy the convenience that the software brings to your life! To have more information, you are advised to have a look at the following features!
- Low-latency mixing with unlimited tracks
- Enjoy rapid response as you record and mix with a new, powerful low-latency mixing engine.
- ASIO support
- Work with high-performance, ASIO-driven audio devices, which operate with very low latency and enhance performance by enabling features such as live input monitoring.
- Audible scrubbing
- Quickly find the audio you want to edit using two modes of audible scrubbing. Tape-style scrubbing enables you to find hard-to-locate edit points, and shuttle-style scrubbing allows you scan through your audio rapidly.
- Analog-modeled Multiband Compressor
- Control dynamics, adjust loudness, and master your mixes with multiband precision. Give bass and drums punch while allowing your vocals to push through the entire mix.
- Recordable parameter automation with external hardware support
- Move volume, pan, and effects controls as you listen, and record changes to your mix in real time. Use external hardware controllers to make changes, which appear as editable envelopes in the timeline.
- New tools for mastering
- Use the innovative Spectral Pan and Phase display modes to analyze your audio, the Mastering Rack in Edit View to apply multiple effects simultaneously, and improved phase and frequency analysis tools.
- New Spectral Frequency Display tools
- In Spectral Frequency Display, use the new Lasso tool to create a selection of any shape, adjust the color bar and resolution to better isolate a specific frequency range, and use the logarithmic display option to increase the visibility of lower frequencies.
- Broader video format support
- Edit soundtracks for video and then export the enhanced video in AVI, MPEG, DV, or WMV format.
- Optimized performance
- Experience dramatic performance upgrades — up to three times faster for some features — and optimized use of hard-drive space.
- Intuitive user interface
- Enjoy an updated, easy-to-use interface — consistent with those in the latest Adobe video applications — with workspace panels that dock and group for optimal organization, as well as new phase analysis tools and a powerful new Mixer panel.
- Intel Pentium III or 4 or Intel Centrino (or other SSE-enabled) processor (Pentium 4 or other SSE2-enabled processor required for video)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 700MB of available hard-disk space (5.5GB recommended for installing optional audio clips)
- 1,024x768 display (1,280x1,024 recommended)
- Sound card with DirectSound or ASIO drivers (multitrack ASIO sound card recommended)
- CD-ROM drive (DVD-ROM drive recommended for installing optional audio clips)
- CD-RW drive for audio CD creation
- Speakers or headphones recommended
Internet or phone connection required for product activation and Internet-related services
Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch Screenshot
Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch Keywords
Bookmark Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch
Adobe Audition 3.0.1 Build 8347 Patch Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.