Anvil Studio 2011.12.06
Anvil Studio 2011.12.06 Ranking & Summary
Anvil Studio 2011.12.06 description
Anvil Studio 2011.12.06 is launched to be a free Windows 7 / Vista / XP program designed for people who want to record music with MIDI and Audio equipment, compose music for MIDI and Audio equipment, sequence music with MIDI equipment, or play with music using a computer.
- Editors: Staff, Lyrics, Piano Roll, Percussions, Loops, Audio, Events.
- File formats: standard .MID and .WAV files.
- Includes extensive integrated help.
- Piano Roll / Rhythm editor with:
- Enter notes from external MIDI device, on-screen guitar fret board, on-screen piano keyboard, or by dragging notes to the staff.
- Lyrics, track names, and comments can be in Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other languages.
- Percussion editor employs standard percussion notation
- Copy and paste between 2 song files by starting two copies of Anvil Studio with different songs loaded.
- Align notes with beats and measures.
- Stretch / compress notes over time.
- Compensation for MIDI and Audio device latency and working with low-latency ASIO and Virtual Instruments.
- Per-track On/Mute/Solo, device, instrument, channel, fader, pan, and effects controls.
- Shows up to 25 tracks of information displayed at the same time.
- Zoomed-out view of notes and wave data for all tracks at the same time.
- Option to play notes as mouse moves over them, making it easier to quickly locate a spot in the song.
- Dynamically change track volumes, mutes, instruments, and effects properties while a song continues to play.
- Fast loading and scrolling of large MIDI files.
- Time and Duration fields display time in Minute:Second:Frame(SMPTE), or Measure:Beat:Ticks, or sample format.
- Metronome includes tempo, lead-in, and accent beat attributes.
- Add Cue points for quickly positioning to a desired spot in the song.
- Play list for playing hours of different song files.
- File/Truncate menu to shorten the duration of .MID files.
- File/Merge Song menu for copying tracks between .MID files.
- Add standard music notation including: slur, crescendo, decrescendo, fermata, trill, repeat, D.C., D.S.,segno, coda, prima volta, seconda volta,pp, p, mp, mf, f, ff
- User-defined keyboard shortcuts.
- Control Record/Play/Stop functions remotely using any MIDI controllers such as a Foot Switch, Modulation wheel.
- Free version has built-in patch-library support for SoundFont®-compatible sound cards.
- Supports the Tascam US-428 External Mixing console.
- Runs on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- ASIO, VST, VST-Instrument, and Automation support with optional Pro-Mix accessory.
- Free version allows you to record and edit a single, stereo or mono, one minute audio track.
- Optional $19 Multi-Audio 1/8 accessory allows you to record and mix up to 8 stereo/mono audio tracks, where recording time is limited by available free disk space.
- Uses Windows Audio Format Converters to import/export WMA and other audio formats.
- Mix audio files with different formats (bits per sample, samples per second).
- Controls for sound-card configuration.
- Mix all tracks down to a single .WAV file.
- Set record and play start and end times to control which range get recorded for Punch-in to re-record over mistakes.
- Record audio tracks from any sound card's Mono, Left, Right or Stereo channels, from any soundcard source including Microphone, Line-In, CD-Audio, etc.
- Audio effects: native reverb, native EQ, third-party DirectX effects.
- Audio filters: zero-range, pitch change, volume change, pan, filtering, reverse, normalize (to maximize a track's head-room), low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and band-stop.
- VU meters
- Zoom in to the sample level
- Per-sample Volume, Pan and Reverb controls
- Record an Audio device's Left or Right channel to a track by itself.
- Mix stereo and mono Audio tracks in the same song to a stereo or mono mix.
- Split a stereo audio track into two mono tracks.
- Change audio tracks between Mono and Stereo without erasing the track.
- Paste Stereo to Mono and Mono to Stereo.
- Import .WAV files to audio tracks or sampled rhythms.
- Optional Multi-Audio 8/16 accessory allows you to:
- Sequencing as MIDI Master or Slave
- Unlimited number of MIDI Tracks.
- When moving the mouse over notes on the staff, the equivalent keys on the piano keyboard are highlighted.
- Record notes from an external MIDI keyboard.
- Enter notes from Computer keyboard while real-time recording or manually composing.
- Select, Copy, Edit, Paste notes.
- Right-mouse popup menu control of individual note properties including:
- pitch, duration, volume, stem direction, staccato, tie-to-next-note, and delete note.
- Button that lets you sing the note to be inserted on the staff.
- Staff style control to display 1 or 2 treble or bass clefs.
- Transpose diatonic or chromatic.
- Automatic layout of bars and staves.
- MIDI Master and Slave Synchronization modes for synchronizing with MIDI drum machines and sequencers.
- The Perform screen lets you wire together on-screen modules for real-time manipulation of MIDI sounds.
- Repair Song menu fixes problems in badly-formatted MIDI files.
- Option to echo to SoundCard while recording MIDI, even when recording from external keyboard.
- Optional Accessories
- Added staff note right-click popup menu item Move this and all higher notes to new track.
- The menu Edit / Move selection to another track and right-click staff note popup menu Move selection to another track, allow you to move the selection to a new or existing track and allow you to move a subset of the notes based on note pitch.
- Problems fixed in this version:
- Versions without Pro-Mix sometimes had problems when View / Synthesizers switched between external MIDI synth and Microsoft GS Wavetable synth.
- Pressing Play sometimes erased notes in a loop.
- Handles [un]plugging USB MIDI devices more gracefully.
- It would get out of sync when playback was started part way into a song, where a Tempo change event occurred immediately before the 1st note to be played.
- Records Sustain events from external MIDI keyboards more reliably.
- requires new accessory keys which we will email to existing customers free of charge upon request.
Anvil Studio 2011.12.06 Screenshot
Anvil Studio 2011.12.06 Keywords
Bookmark Anvil Studio 2011.12.06
Anvil Studio 2011.12.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Internet Music Capture 220.127.116.11
- Bliss Music Sound Copier 1.3.84
- Digital Music Record Convert Burn Station
- Bliss DVD-Audio RA Music to MP3 Copying 1.3.84
- Ever CDA ID3 DVD-Audio to Music Player 1.3.62
- Digital MP3 Music DVD-Audio to RA Backup 1.3.67
- Digital CD Audio WAVE to Music Copying 1.3.89
- Bliss CD ID3 Music to Audio Ripping 1.3.67