Any Recorder 3.3
Any Recorder 3.3 Ranking & Summary
Any Recorder 3.3 description
Any Recorder 3.3 is considered as a powerful sound recording program that records sound generated, or requested, by other computer programs, such as realPlayer, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, WinAmp, and many others. Recorded sound is saved in WAV, MP3, OGG, and VOX files.
The program offers direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Flash, Quick time and many others. It also includes a built in mini player, so you can listen to your recordings immediately after you finished recording.
- Any Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card into audio files.
- The Resulting File list box lets you manage your file recording easily. You can set the recording information and edit the resulting file with a simple mouse click on the list box.
- Any Recorder supports Sampling settings. To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording. With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality.
- Any Recorder can Converts audio formats MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA from one to another.
- Any Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
- There are a number of hotkeys which allow you to control the recording functions of Any Recorder while you are working in other programs.
- Ctrl+R - START RECORDING
- Ctrl+S - STOP RECORDING
- Recording time schedule support can start and stop recording at any time you set.
- Direct to disk recording can go on for as long as you need, provided you’ve got enough disk space.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface.
- Add support Windows Vista.
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP, 2003, Vista.
Any Recorder 3.3 Screenshot
Any Recorder 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Any Recorder 3.3
Any Recorder 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.