Apple iTunes 10.5.3.3 (32 bits)
Apple iTunes 10.5.3.3 (32 bits) Ranking & Summary
Apple iTunes 10.5.3.3 (32 bits) description
iTunes enables you to do anything you want with your gadgets, including backups, synchronization, contact management and, most importantly, install applications from the Apple Store. iPhone owners sure know that in order to buy and install apps hosted by the iTunes Store they will need the downloadable application which provides the necessary environment for purchasing software in a secure method.
The application will play your videos and music in a heartbeat, help you organize playlists and library items. Other than that, iTunes has all the features you’d expect in a media player, plus something special: you can easily subscribe to podcasts, TV shows and other types of content and each of these files are automatically delivered to your computer as soon as they become available.
- Follow your friends. Find new music.
- There’s no better way to discover new music than to find out what your friends are listening to. Ping gives you even more insight into your friends’ musical tastes through profile pages.
- Keep musically connected with the Recent Activity feed in Ping. See a list of recent updates showing what friends, artists, and celebrities are up to on iTunes.
- Stay up to date on who, what, when, and where.
- iTunes lets you enjoy all your music, movies, video, and TV shows on your Mac or PC. When you want to watch or listen to something, you no longer have to look through your CDs or flip through channels — just go to your computer and open iTunes. With your entire media collection in your iTunes library, you can browse everything faster, organize it all more easily, and play anything whenever the mood strikes.
- Where listening, watching, and playing start:
- Apple TV has been redesigned to be small in size but big on entertainment. Rent from the largest selection of HD movies — many available the same day they come out on DVD. Watch Netflix titles instantly. Rent TV shows, commercial free in HD. And stream photos and music from your computer to your widescreen TV.
- Apple TV:
- True fans know it all: What their favorite artists are playing — and when and where they’re playing it. Set your inner groupie free by following your favorite artists on Ping.
- Follow your favorite artists:
- A PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Intel Pentium D or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras from the iTunes Store
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras
- DirectX 9.0-compatible video card with 32MB of video RAM; 64MB recommended
- QuickTime-compatible audio card
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
- QuickTime 7.6.6 or later is required (included)
- 200MB of available disk space
- Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.0 or later
Apple iTunes 10.5.3.3 (32 bits) Screenshot
Apple iTunes 10.5.3.3 (32 bits) Keywords
Bookmark Apple iTunes 10.5.3.3 (32 bits)
Apple iTunes 10.5.3.3 (32 bits) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.