Apple iTunes 9.1
Apple iTunes 9.1 Ranking & Summary
Apple iTunes 9.1 description
Apple iTunes 9.1 brings you a convenient and effective application for Mac and PC which plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Play, buy, and sync your music, movies, and more: iTunes is a free application for your Mac or PC. It organizes and plays your digital music and video on your computer. It syncs all your media with your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it’s a store on your computer, iPod touch, iPhone, and Apple TV that has everything you need to be entertained. Anywhere. Anytime.
- iTunes Player: Where listening, watching, and playing start. iTunes lets you enjoy all your music, movies, video, and TV shows on your Mac or PC. When you want to watch or listen to something, you no longer have to look through your CDs or flip through channels — just go to your computer and open iTunes. With your entire media collection in your iTunes library, you can browse everything faster, organize it all easier, and play anything whenever the mood strikes.
- iTunes Store: The world’s #1 music store. And more.
- What makes the iTunes Store such a hit? Over 11 million high-quality, DRM-free songs priced at just 69¢, 99¢, or $1.29 each. Visit the iTunes Store on your computer, iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple TV. Browse around and have a listen. Preview a song before you buy it and get recommendations based on music you love. And that’s just music.
- You can also rent or buy blockbuster movies, get HD episodes of your favorite TV shows, shop for audiobooks, and download apps for your iPhone or iPod touch. Subscribe to free podcasts about anything and everything. For further enlightenment, visit iTunes U and download free lectures, discussions, and lessons from universities and cultural institutions around the globe. You’ll find thousands of hours of entertainment on the iTunes Store
- iTunes Everywhere: It all goes where you go.
- How do you get your music and movies from your Mac or PC to your iPhone or iPod? iTunes does it for you. How about photos, contacts, and calendars? iTunes transfers them, too. iTunes makes it surprisingly easy to sync media from your computer to your iPod and the other way around. Shop the iTunes Store directly from your iPhone or iPod touch. You can download music, movies, and TV shows anywhere you are over a Wi-Fi network. When you’re back at your computer, connect your iPhone or iPod touch. iTunes syncs what you bought on the road to your iTunes library. iTunes also wirelessly syncs your iTunes library to your Apple TV, so you can see your movies, listen to your music, and look at your photos on the big screen.
Apple iTunes 9.1 Screenshot
Apple iTunes 9.1 Keywords
Bookmark Apple iTunes 9.1
Apple iTunes 9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.