Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 / 9.21 / 8.09 / 7.33
Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 / 9.21 / 8.09 / 7.33 Ranking & Summary
Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 / 9.21 / 8.09 / 7.33 description
Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 is created to provide you with a simple yet effective all-round tool for all CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc burning tasks. The main focus of this faster, more powerful premium version is even better authoring capabilities for building video and audio discs using the latest formats. HD and Full HD video are now fully supported for Blu-ray discs, and all the encoding is handled by Ashampoo Burning Studio.
All the authoring tools have been overhauled and the video encoding quality is even better than before. You now use the same new integrated editor for building DVD and Blu-ray video disks with menus. The program also starts more quickly and is generally snappier to use.
In addition to this there is a new Autoplay Editor module with which you can build auto-starting data discs with attractive interactive menus – for example for collections of programs. And there is now also a new Audio Player with which you can play audio files and audio CDs without leaving the program.
- Audio and video authoring improvements and features
- The audio and video authoring features have been completely overhauled, adding many new features and capabilities. You can now create HD and Full HD Blu-ray video discs with interactive menus as well as DVDs and video disc editing is integrated in a single redesigned editor. The list of features below only includes the major highlights.
- A single integrated editor for DVD and Blu-ray editing
- Build and burn Blu-ray HD and Full HD video discs (16:9, PAL and NTSC)
- Completely new and improved Add Movies dialog
- Preview your movies directly in the editor
- New and improved DVD and Blu-ray menu themes with new preview functions
- Generate all your menus automatically or design them yourself
- New mirror function for items in the menu editor, free placement for all objects on your menu pages
- Menu Preview Player – test your video disc menus directly in the editor, everything is fully functional (buttons, multiple pages, play movies, skip, stop etc.)
- Use a wide variety of attractive 3D buttons and geometric shapes
- Use different themes for each menu page
- Use different background music for each menu page
- Replace automatically-generated menu pages with your own designs
- New menu background options: use movies, Ashampoo Burning Studio 10 slideshows, edited movies and themes as your menu backgrounds
- Improved video encoding, encoded video is always stored automatically and only needs to be re-encoded if you make changes
- Output directly to disc or to a folder
- Compress big movies to fit on a single DVD
- Create disc images for DVDs with different formats – compression is optimized for the selected format
- Burn Blu-ray videos directly from a folder of files prepared by Ashampoo Burning Studio or another authoring program
- New Autoplay Editor
- The new Autoplay Editor enables you to build data discs with interactive, multi-page menus that start automatically when the disc is inserted – for example for collections of programs on a portable disc. You get a full-featured graphical editor for building your menus and the menus can include links to files and documents on the disc, mail links, links to web pages and more. You can also create auto-starting discs without menus.
- Single or multiple pages of menus saved on the disc
- Stand-alone menus or open in web browser
- Add background music to your menus (multiple formats supported)
- Ready-to-use themes for menus, splash screens and buttons
- Add “splash screens” with your own content
- Design your own menus with a powerful graphical editor
- Full preview functions while you are designing your menus
- 3D buttons with tooltips, icons, ready-to-use button layouts
- Auto-generate buttons for files and folders
- Animated transitions between pages
- Options to start programs, open documents, open folders, create email messages etc., on start-up or with links and buttons
- Scan function for using images from a scanner
- Define icons to be displayed for your discs
- Start the web browser and navigate to a specified page
- Generate all your menus automatically or design them yourself
- New video disc preview player
- The new video disc preview player emulates the entire interactive menu of your finished video discs within the editor. You can click on buttons, switch between menu pages, play your videos and use all the normal player and menu functions, including Skip Next, Skip Previous, Top Menu and so on.
- New integrated audio player
- You can now play audio files and audio CDs directly from within Ashampoo Burning Studio 10. This is very useful when you’re building audio discs, enabling you to check tracks quickly without switching programs. The audio player has an attractive graphical display with all the standard player controls. It is available in all dialogs where you have access to audio tracks.
- Updated movie player
- The integrated movie player for previewing your video tracks has also been updated. New features include an attractive new design and player controls that are only displayed when you actually need them.
- New audio functions
- A number of improvements have also been made to Ashampoo Burning Studio’s popular audio ripping and burning functions.
- Rip tracks from multiple CDs one after another
- Automatically copy ripped tracks to correct folders for the artist or title
- Automatically create artist, album and track folders when ripping audio CDs
- Now also supports 24-bit and 32-bit audio tracks for music CDs (up to 44.1kHz)
- Burn and update data discs
- Burn data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs and update previously burned discs by adding and removing files and folders.
- Back up your data to single or multiple discs
- Back up your valuable data to one or more CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Single backups can span multiple discs. Restore your backups in a single easy operation.
- Rip and burn music
- Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs on CD, DVD and Blu-ray in a variety of formats. Encoders for all supported formats included.
- Burn movies and photos to DVD, Blu-ray and data discs
- You can create slideshow with photos or video clips and you can author and burn Blu-ray video discs in HD and Full HD, video DVDs, and data video discs. Video files are automatically converted to the necessary formats.
- Create high-quality slideshows
- Turn your photos into impressive DVD/Blu-ray slideshows with titles, transitions and background music.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Just insert a disc, select Copy and go to make a perfect copy.
- Create and burn disc images
- You can both create and burn ISO, CUE/BIN and Ashampoo’s own special ASHDISC image formats.
- Create auto-starting data discs with interactive menus
- Build data discs that start automatically when inserted and display a multi-page menu with background music. Include links to disc content, mail programs, web pages etc. Build discs with stand-alone or web browser menus.
- Erase rewriteable discs
- Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
- Expert burn functions for full control
- Burning experts can create modified copies of existing discs (read in data structure and make changes and additions) and burn discs of all kinds with full control of all main configuration options.
- Create covers and labels
- The full-featured cover and label designer prints to labels or directly to printable discs. It comes with a selection of point-and-click themes for instant results and easy-to-use creative tools for designing your own layouts.
- Operating System:
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows®7
- As a user of Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows®7 you have to be logged in with full administration rights.
- Any computer that runs one of the above operating systems at a reasonable speed, graphic adapter min.resolution 800 x 600 with 1 MB memory and 16-bit High color, CD/DVD/BD-Writer.
- Recommended for burning Video Discs and Slideshow Discs: DirectX 9 capable GPU with hardware pixel shader v2.0, min.resolution 1024 x 768 with 128 MB graphics memory and 32-bit (True color) display.
- 1200 MHz (or higher) x86/X64 CPU, 3000 MHz recommended for burning Video Discs and Slideshow Discs.
- RAM and disk space:
- 128 MB RAM (2 GB for Blu-ray Video),
- Hard Disk Space 120 MB, additional space for image and temporary files (5 GB recommended, 50-100 GB for Blu-ray Video).
- Recommended for best performance: 1 GB RAM or more.
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher recommended, DirectX 9.0c required for GPU acceleration.
- Required to use LightScribe:
- LightScribe System Software 184.108.40.206 and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 with .NET Framework Service Pack 1
Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 / 9.21 / 8.09 / 7.33 Screenshot
Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 / 9.21 / 8.09 / 7.33 Keywords
Bookmark Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 / 9.21 / 8.09 / 7.33
Ashampoo Burning Studio [20% DISCOUNT] 10.0.7 / 9.21 / 8.09 / 7.33 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.