Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41 Ranking & Summary
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41 description
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41 is designed as a professional program that can help you create, edit and manage your digital music collection. And using it is nearly as simple as operating a CD player.
The integrated cover editor comes with a stack of professional themes and it can import track and data lists directly from the disc you want to label. For fast results you can use point-and-click design – or you can use your own graphics and do everything your own way.
- Supports jewel case and label formats
- Use modern direct-to-disc printers
- Import your track data from your discs
- Point-and-click design with themes
- Design your own if you want
- Rip CDs: You can rip (copy) tracks from audio CDs directly to the format of your choice (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC and WAV).
- Import CD data: Automatically import album, title and track details for your audio CDs from an online database.
- Playlists: Import external playlists in M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
- Burn: Burn your playlists to regular audio CDs or Data CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs containing digital audio tracks in single or mixed formats.
- Edit: Edit your audio tracks. Change the title, artist etc. Convert your tracks to other formats. Cut, mix and modify your tracks. Fade in, fade out, mix, crossfade, change volume, insert silence etc. Normalize volume levels.
- Record: Record directly from all your sound card inputs (microphone, line in etc.) and store the tracks directly as WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files.
- Repair: Find, move and repair damaged digital audio files.
- Multi-format CD ripping: You can now rip tracks directly from audio CDs to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files. The files are stored directly while you are ripping, no conversion needed.
- Audio recording: Record directly from any audio source (microphone, aux, line in etc.) to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files. Here too, the files are stored directly as you record. You can also record from multiple sources at the same time using the Windows mixer.
- File organization: You can now rename multiple audio files using patterns like %artist% - %title%. You can also use the feature to move files to specified folders. These features are great for organizing your music collection.
- Audio file editing: Extensive new audio editing features. You can convert audio tracks to different formats and quality settings. You can cut, mix and modify your tracks as you like. You can normalize the volume of your tracks to a standard level. You can add effects like fade in and fade out. You can mix tracks and add cross-fades. You can change the volume. You can insert silence or replace sound with silence. You can insert split markers to cut long audio files into manageable pieces.
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning: The program’s burning features have been further improved. In addition to burning audio and MP3 CDs you can now burn DVDs and Blu-ray discs with audio files. Here too, you can use all the formats supported by the program (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC, and WAV) and you can also burn mixed-format CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Extended playlist import support: You can now also import playlists from WinAmp M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
- Improved damaged file repair features: The program can find, repair and move damaged audio files in all the following formats: MP3, Ogg, FLAC, WAV.
- Integrated cover editor: Supports jewel case and label formats.
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41 Screenshot
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41 Keywords
Bookmark Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 3.41 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.