aTunes 1.9.0 Ranking & Summary
aTunes 1.9.0 description
aTunes is a fully-featured audio player and manager, with ripping and encoding tools included.
aTunes is coded in Java programming language (Java 5), using Swing, making it a highly portable piece of software.
- Mp3, Ogg player.
- Reads Ogg, ID3v1, ID3v1.1 and ID3v2 tags.
- Tag editor.
- Show pictures of song: pictures inside ID3v2 tag, or in the same folder.
- Load / save play list in m3u format.
- Navigate through songs sorted by tag information or by folder.
- Filters for fast find what you want.
- Songs, albums or artists can be marked as favorites, and viewed through a special view.
- Full view with all controls.
- Multiple window view.
- OSD (like amaroK).
- Five languages supported: english, french, spanish, italian and german.
- State saved: repository, play list, last played song, shuffle, repeat, position in desktop, size, type of view�
- Device view: connect your portable player or anything that could be mounted as a file system, and view in aTunes, copy to repository, etc.
- Use statistics: song / artist /album most played, last date of play�
- System tray icon to control aTunes player (for Windows and Linux).
- System tray player: player controls are integrated in system tray bar (For Windows and Linux).
- Drag and drop: drag mp3/ogg/m3u files or folders into playlist and they will be inmediatly added. It also works from navigator views.
- Artist search tool in different web pages: Google Video , Wikipedia, etc.
- AudioScrobbler information: when a song is being played, album information, artist albums and recommendations are shown.
- Cd ripper tool, using cdda2wav, lame and oggenc. Just put an audio cd on your computer, and select "Import CD" in the "Tools" menu. You can select which tracks rip, and get track names from OpenStrands. Tracks are ripped at default quality. For Windows users, binaries are included. For other OS, binaries must be installed.
- Play list filter
- Amazon queries for song renaming and cd ripping.
- Spectrum / scope analyzer
- Themes support.
- Java Runtime Environment
- Refactored lyrics search engine and added a new search engine based on http://lyricwiki.org
- Show �-� instead of 00:00 as duration for podcast feed entries without duration node (duration=0)
- Better duration parsing for podcast feed entries
- New properties dialogs
- Icons for tray icon menu and visual improvements
- Option for enabling/disabling normalisation added to preferences panel
- No more freezing in cover navigator with many cover images
- Faster application shutdown
- Case insensitive auto completion
- Migrated tagging library to JAudiotagger
- Added support for mp4 tags
- Added �Scroll Playlist to current song� button at play list controls
- Added ripping to wav format
- Added optional support for faac (experimental!)
- Reduced dependencies for ripping to cdda2wav/icedax, all encoders are optional
- Changed detection for unsuccessfull connection when using cdda2wav/icedax
- mplayer.exe updated to v1.0rc2 to fix problems with flac files
- Use JXStatusBar for status bar
- Use Tahoma or Segoe UI font if available and appropriate
- Use SubstanceBusinessBlackSteel skin as default
- Visual enhancements for AddRadioDialog and AddPodcastFeedDialog
- Favorites data stored in a separate file from Repository
- Modified installer with multi-language support
- Link to contributors in �About� dialog
- Autodetection of locale with appropriate choice of language
- Right to left layout support (for arabic)
- Revised OSD animation
- Remove podcast entries that are no longer in the feed
- Close OSD on mouse click
- Added �Play at startup� option at Preferences
- Added HD cache for Audioscrobbler images and data
- Added HD cache for Lyrics
- Solaris support added
- Mark Podcast Feed Entry as listended menu item added
- Option for using smart sorting in tag view (ignoring �The�)
- Better context menu for radios and podcast feeds
- INTERNAL: Improved thread safety and gui responsiveness
- FIX: Cursor jump when editing tags
- FIX: When ID3v1.1 tags were present, edit dialog would not appear
- FIX: Track number not appearing in edit tag dialog under certain circumstances
- FIX: When using mass tagging, fields left blank are deleted in tag
- FIX: Alt 6 for Podcast view
- FIX: Application settings are now stored in an xml file. In this way we prevent misconfiguration after version upgrades
- FIX: Selected rows problem in JTables
- FIX: AudioScrobbler race condition
- FIX: avoid playing the same song on shuffle mode
- Norwegian translation added
- Turkish translation added
- Arabic translation added
- Hungarian translation added
- Italian translation updated
aTunes 1.9.0 Screenshot
aTunes 1.9.0 Keywords
Bookmark aTunes 1.9.0
aTunes 1.9.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- DVD Audio Extractor 4.5.4
- ACE-HIGH CD Ripper
- Bliss MP3 WAVE WMA to DVD-Audio Ripping 1.4.19
- Professional CDA WAV AAC to CD-R Ripping 1.3.78
- Swift CD Midi Sound to M4A Ripping 1.5.87
- Swift MP3 AC3 WMA to Audio Ripping 1.4.23
- Swift CD DVD-Audio WAVE to MP3 Ripping 1.4.14
- Swift CD Midi M4A to DVD-Audio Ripping 1.4.19