Audio CD Converter 2.1
Audio CD Converter 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Audio CD Converter 2.1 description
Audio CD Converter 2.1 is a great tool for converting digital audio tracks from an audio CD into sound files on your hard disk, which enables you to quickly save CD audio tracks to CD-quality MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC, AC3, RA, MP2, AU, FLAC and AIFF audio formats.
It has a built-in CD player, links to an online database to obtain track and album name information, supports multiple CD-ROM drives, CD-ROM auto-detection, and controls over Bit Rate, Channels and Volume for output files.
- Convert CD tracks into MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC, AC3, RA, MP2, AU, FLAC and AIFF.
- Support FreeDB and ID3 tagging.
- Complete control over output encoding such as Bit Rate, Channels and Volume.
- Multiple CD-ROM drives and CD-ROM auto-detection are supported.
- Support playback with a built-in CD player.
- Excellent output quality and a high ripping speed.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Intel Pentium II 400MHz or above (or any Athlon)
- 128 MB RAM or more
- OS supporting: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
Audio CD Converter 2.1 Screenshot
Audio CD Converter 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Audio CD Converter 2.1
Audio CD Converter 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.