AudioLabel CD / DVD Labeler 4.40
AudioLabel CD / DVD Labeler 4.40 Ranking & Summary
AudioLabel CD / DVD Labeler 4.40 description
can recognize your CD and download the album information from the Freedb Internet database (artist, title, track list) . All of the text is automatically sized and fit to the front cover, back cover, and disc label simultaneously.
Everything can be personally customized including the layout, backgrounds, images, text, font, and color. AudioLabel CD/DVD Labeler can also automatically read track information, CD-Text, CDPlayer.ini, and MP3 CDs including the ID3 tag. AudioLabel CD/DVD Labeler is a software that creates cd covers and jewel case inserts.
AudioLabel CD/DVD Labeler has full image support and includes a great background art gallery. There is also a thumbnail viewer and image search function that can scan your computer for thousands of images. All popular brands of CD labels are supported, and the template can be adjusted for any non-standard label or paper.
- Automatically Finds Album Information:
- There's no need for typing when Audio Label can recognize your CD and download the album information from the Free-db internet database. This database is enormous, and most likely contains every album in your CD collection. For mixed CDs, the album information can be found by searching the CD Player.ini file, or by reading CD-TEXT directly from your CD. And for MP3 enthusiasts, CD label maker can even read and label your MP3 CD using the ID3 tag and file-name.
- Supports 99% of all labels and CD Printers:
- Unlike other CD labeling software, you'll never be locked into a particular brand of paper. Audio-Label includes CD label templates for all popular brands including Avery, Allsop, Belkin, CD Stomper, Data Becker, Hewlett Packard HP, LabelGear, Meritline, Memorex, Neato, PressIt, Surething, and TDK. Even non-standard labels can be adjusted using the "Label Alignment Wizard". AudioLabel works with any cd label printer including Epson, Canon, EZ/CD Print, Microboards, Primera (Bravo & Signature), and Rimage Everest CD printers. No matter what kind of paper CD label software can print your CD cover with ease.
- Full Image Support:
- Easily add images using the smart thumbnail viewer. The viewer supports many image formats and incorporates a simple "drag and drop" interface. You can quickly explore images in any folder or use the search function to scan your computer for thousands of images. And of course, CD labeling software includes a cool art gallery that will get you started right away.
- Automatically Arranges Label Text:
- Arranging your label text is hassle free with "Auto-Fit" technology. This feature helps optimize the font size and arrange your text so it always fits in the space you specify. Your text is never allowed to go off the label, so you'll get a perfect fit every time. This feature is especially helpful when adding a large track list to the CD cover.
Enhancements: Improved support for printing directly on inkjet printable CD.
AudioLabel CD / DVD Labeler 4.40 Screenshot
AudioLabel CD / DVD Labeler 4.40 Keywords
Bookmark AudioLabel CD / DVD Labeler 4.40
AudioLabel CD / DVD Labeler 4.40 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.