Audiotran 1.4 Ranking & Summary
Audiotran 1.4 description
Audiotran allows you to increase or decrease the speed of any audio file without changing the pitch, or change the pitch without changing the speed.
You can create quick load play lists and record your settings for each song. You can create start and end points to play only a selected portion of the file in a continuous loop. This is especially useful for musicians who want to learn part of a song, perhaps an instrumental solo etc.
With the Audiotran player you can change the speed of a song without effecting the pitch - musicians - slow the audio down and learn those solos, guitar riffs etc.
If you find occasionally a song is just too slow adjust the speed once and it will always play at that speed using Audiotran.
The applications pitch changer will alter the pitch (in semitones) but without affecting the speed. In this way you can play backing tracks in the key of your choice.
You can record the Speed, Pitch, Start / End loop points for each song. These settings will load each time you select a file.
File types supported are:
mp3, mp2, wav, ogg, aiff, wma, wmv, asx, asf, m4a, mp4, flac, aac, ac3, wv, it, xm, s3m, mod, mtm, mo3, cda.
- Change the speed of an audio file without effecting the pitch. Great for musicians. Slow the audio down and learn those solos, guitar riffs etc. Write down lyrics in one session. Do you find occasionally a song is just too slow. Adjust the speed once and it will always play at that speed using Audiotran.
- Create loops - Use the loop start / end button to create loops at the required position in the music.
- Loop play options - play loop once only, continuous, continuous with a pause. (Pause time adjustable).
- Change pitch without effecting the speed. Change pitch in steps of +/- one semi-tone. Adjust up to +10 -10 semi-tones. Play backing tracks in your preferred key. Singers - adjust the key of a song to suit your voice.
- Option to remember pitch, speed and loop point settings for each audio file.
- Create quick load play lists.
- Play list options - play all files in order, selected file only, or continuously with a pause between each file. (Pause time adjustable).
- Plays all formats including MP4, AAC and CD.
- Use in conjunction with Media Audio Capture to capture playback at the new speed or pitch.
- Automatically detects BPM (Beats Per Minute) for each audio file.
- The program will run for a limited period.
Audiotran 1.4 Screenshot
Audiotran 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Audiotran 1.4
Audiotran 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.