AutoPlay Express 4.2
AutoPlay Express 4.2 Ranking & Summary
AutoPlay Express 4.2 description
AutoPlay Express 4.2 offers an effective tool which helps you to create great discs is utilizing the disc AutoPlay feature to forge dynamical interactive multimedia-rich CDs and DVDs. However, creating autoplay menus usually requires knowledge in such areas as programming, graphics and user interfaces design. But, not anymore!
Introducing AutoPlay Ex press by KL Soft: an all-inclusive software suite intended to allow visual creation of autoplay menus from scratch. Thanks to AutoPlay Express WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology you will not have to study programming languages. Instead you use a convenient and user friendly program to create autoplay menus real easily and quickly!
AutoPlay Express offers a variety of objects such as text, images, buttons and even a built-in web browser, video and flash players. Each of the objects having its own set of available actions and events to provide flexible control over CD/DVD user behavior. All objects are fully customizable. Implementing autoplay menu functionality is as easy as telling the objects what to do and when!
Another great feature of AutoPlay Express is a built-in slideshow engine enabling the creation of digital photo slideshows a snap. Images can be displayed manually or automatically using a timer.
The new version offers sound integration in autoplay shells. This is very convenient when creating music collections (no need for third party programs) and when creating interactive discs with voice narration or a musical background.
AutoPlay Express also offers powerful publishing and testing methods. An integrated CD/DVD burner will help you to manage the finishing touches of creating autoplay discs.
Taking into account the incredible value of this software and the amazing return rate on investment, AutoPlay Express is a must-have for everyone who is serious about creating professional CDs and DVDs.
AutoPlay Express Animated Tutorials
- As everybody knows, it is better to see something once rather than hear or read about it a thousand times. This rule excellently matches to software manuals, as there are so many things that are easy to show in a few mouse clicks but hard to clearly describe in a few words. Thus we've prepared a couple of animated flash tutorials for our AutoPlay Express software. It's the recorded actions from screen showing how to do certain things within the program interface. Hopefully these tutorials will help you with understanding AutoPlay Express and getting started with your own autoplay front ends.
- Note: for comfortable tutorials viewing it is recommended to have screen resolution 1024x768 or higher.
- Main tutorial
- This tutorial is intended to help novice users get started with AutoPlay Express. It guides you through the process of creating a simple autoplay menu for a disc with some business documents. We'll start with a blank project and in a few minutes finish with burning a ready-to-use autoplay disc. The tutorial highlights the following aspects:
- Basic methods of working with the program (adding and editing objects, set mouse-over behaviour, assign actions, etc)
- Editing project settings (autoplay menu window title and frame size)
- Performing classic menu items highlighting and arrow pointing on mouse overs
- Adding objects from objects gallery
- Working with a Virtual CD-ROM
- Assigning actions to open disc documents from the autoplay menu
- Assigning actions to open PowerPoint presentations using a special stand alone viewer. Click here to download and learn more about this viewer.
- Do the test run of the autoplay menu project
- Publishing the project
- Creating presentation CDs: making great first impressions with your customers and partners is, no doubt, the most important part of any presentation and creating bright autoplay menus is the key. Using AutoPlay Express you can create appealing autoplay menus for your PowerPoint presentations, demo videos, flash, documents, etc. Besides that, AutoPlay Express has all the power you need to create stand alone presentations without using any other specialized software.
- Creating software collection CDs, product catalogues, etc. is another popular way to use AutoPlay Express. Our software allows menus and shells of any level of complexity. A menu is very useful for software or product collections discs, as it can be organized in such a way that the end user will be able to view each program or see a detailed description, see screenshots, visit the developer's web site, and more. All of the above can be done using a colorful and easy-to-use interface instead of browsing for files directly on your CDs. The same approach works well with product catalogues, promotional CDs, travelogs, etc.
- Creating image collection compact discs: digital photography is becoming more and more widespread day after day, and CD/DVD discs are most often chosen as the distribution and storing medium. AutoPlay Express is very useful when creating image collections as it allows enriching disks with live-content, making them easy and fun to view. One major plus here is the built-in image slide show feature that can be used to create live image slide shows with just a couple of mouse clicks. It was designed for CD image collections specifically transforming home-built image CDs to rich multimedia photo albums.
- Ease of use
- AutoPlay Express utilizes the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) principle allowing you to see what the ready autoplay menu will look like. While you design your project everything you see on the design screen will be just like the final autoplay menu when you publish the project or give it a test run. The entire process of creating autorun menus using AutoPlay Express is fully visual: you just use your mouse to draw the interface, no additional knowledge of Windows programming is required! Learning how to create an autorun CD menu with AutoPlay Express is easy and takes just a couple of minutes! Just see our animated tutorials here to make sure of that.
- Multiple pages supported
- You can create an unlimited number of pages within your autorun menu. That's right! There is no need to try to put all the information on one screen making it unreadable. Instead, you can create menus of any size and complexity that involve multiple screens and extended navigation. This is very useful for disc catalogues and other menus that present large amount of information. Watch our animated tutorials here to see the multiple pages in action.
- A variety of fully customizable interactive objects
- AutoPlay Express offers a large amount of basic objects used for creating interfaces for your autoplay menu. All objects are fully customizable: you can change their shape, color, border, fonts, etc. This means absolute freedom in creating user interfaces of any level of complexity. To make your autoplay front end more interactive, our dynamic objects can react to mouse movements by changing their look when a user drags the cursor over an object. These options can be used to implement advanced interface features such as text highlighting, link underlining, context-bound tool tips, dynamic menus, etc.
- A variety of actions
- Disc menus created using AutoPlay Express feature an extensive set of outer world interactions. Each and every object reacts to mouse clicks by performing a set of assigned actions. There are over 25 actions available for each object including running external programs and opening documents from the disc, pointing a web browser to specific web page, displaying short messages, navigating inside the autoplay menu pages, etc. The set of available actions is well designed and sufficient to suit all your needs!
- Slide show feature
- If you use CD/DVD discs to store your photos or other images, you will definitely enjoy this feature. Using AutoPlay Express slide show you can create autoplay shells that provide end users with a slide show capability. This feature is one of the standard actions that become available when a user clicks an object (see previous paragraph). To utilize it you only need to specify the location of your graphical images on the CD disc and let the program do the rest. An autoplay menu will perform the slide show by its own means, no additional image viewer software is required.
- Seamless integration with web and multimedia content
- AutoPlay Express has three special objects that seamlessly integrate with web pages, digital video and flash animation files. These are the Web Browser, Media Player and Flash Player objects.
- The Media Player object is used to play video files right inside the autoplay menu window frame. The object is based on the Windows Media Player core so it plays any kind of video file supported by the Windows Media Player. The same applies to the Flash Player object. It's based on Macromedia Flash Player engine and plays flash content right inside the CD menu frame.
- Advanced sound system
- AutoPlay Express has a built-in audio player that allows WAV, MP3 and WMA sound files playback (no need for 3rd party programs). Also there are various background sound options available in the program, such as background sound for the whole menu or for every page separately, slide show background music, etc.
- Virtual CD-ROM feature
- The Virtual CD-ROM feature is intended to help you organize CD/DVD disc files. Working with a virtual disc is easy and very similar to working with any CD/DVD burner software: in the beginning you have a blank disc, then you fill it with the files and folders you are going to write on the CD or DVD disc and arrange them there as you like. When designing an autoplay menu, you are allowed to select files from the virtual disc only. Once you're done with menu designing, you may burn the virtual disc content right to the CD or DVD disc or recreate it in the specified folder. See the animated tutorial illustrating how to work with the Virtual CD-ROM feature and how to handle files with it.
- Publishing means
- AutoPlay Express not only has a Virtual CD-ROM feature where you can create the complete image of your future CD or DVD disc, it also has an integrated CD/DVD disc burner. Thus using AutoPlay Express, you can design an autoplay menu and then burn the final autoplay disc with all the related files.
- Run feature
- Using this feature you can test and debug your autoplay front end without burning it to the disc. Just call this feature from the menu and you'll see your autoplay menu in action, just like it will run from the real CD or DVD disc.
- All Windows operating systems supported
- AutoPlay Express software and all autoplay menus created using it are fully compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows starting Windows 95 and up to Windows XP and higher. Autoplay front ends created using AutoPlay Express software are fully independent and do not require any additional modules or additional software to run.
- Improved publishing process and integration with multimedia files
- Added new objects actions and CD-burner
AutoPlay Express 4.2 Screenshot
AutoPlay Express 4.2 Keywords
Bookmark AutoPlay Express 4.2
AutoPlay Express 4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.