AV Audio Editor 6.5.2
AV Audio Editor 6.5.2 Ranking & Summary
AV Audio Editor 6.5.2 description
Use AV Audio Editor to record your own music, voice or other sounds, import and export lots of audio files formats, including Windows PCM (WAV), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA 9 and AIFF, play it, mix it, edit audio files visually using Cut, Copy, Paste and applying more than 20 effects and filters, including: Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Fadein/Out , Crossfade, Vibrato, Delay, Normalize, Fade, Flanger, Amplify, Invert, Insert Silence, and more.
- Create, import and export audio files
- Display audio files in the waveform or the spectral view modes and apply zooming
- Record audio from any available audio source and play audio files
- Edit and master audio with the following tools (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File)
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo)
- Apply different filters (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter)
- Processor type: Pentium 4
- Processor speed: 166 MHz
- Memory (Cache): 64 MB RAM Minimum
- Harddisk: IDE
- Operating system: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Soundcard: MME-compatible Soundcard
- Graphics: True colors @ 1024 x 768
AV Audio Editor 6.5.2 Screenshot
AV Audio Editor 6.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark AV Audio Editor 6.5.2
AV Audio Editor 6.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.