AVS Audio Editor 3.3
AVS Audio Editor 3.3 Ranking & Summary
AVS Audio Editor 3.3 description
AVS Audio Editor 3.3 offers you a great tool which makes a worthy competition to the majority of digital audio editors.Trim, alter and mix audio files, apply a variety of effects, filters and loops, reduce noises. Professional audio editing now available even to amateurs. AVS Audio Editor presents a perfect combination of attractive price and high-quality performance.
Using AVS Auio Editor you can:
- Enhance your audio with hundreds of effects filters and loops
- Record audio from any input
- Use integrated visual data analysis tools (waveform, spectral view, frequency analysis)
- Create unique mixing projects and play-list-like sequences.
- Manage effects on the timeline apply fade-in and fade-out.
- Uncompressed WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, and others); MP3 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 3, including VBR); MP2 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 2); VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); RAW audio (PCM, A-Law, U-Law); WMA (Windows Media Audio 9); AVI (audio stream); Ogg Vorbis (version 1.0); MPC (MusicPack); G.726, G.723, G.721; AIFF, AIFC (Apple); AU (UNIX).
- Mix Music
Create unique music mixing projects and play-list-like sequences. Use Timeline for maximum precision and accuracy.
- Enhance Audio
Over 20 built-in effects and filters including delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, and more. Full support of VST effects and DirectX filters. Enable or disable them with one click.
- Use Multi-track Editing
Record, edit, trim and mix any number of stereo tracks at once.
- Convert to/from about Any Format:
MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, OGG, OGM and others. Multichannel audio files are supported.
- Save Multiple Audio Files at One Go
Work faster by using batch saving. All modified audio tracks will automatically be saved.
- Record Audio from Any Input
Edit your audio recordings or place them directly in your mixing projects.
- Clean up Audio
Remove the background hiss or other unwanted noise and artifacts from an audio track.
- Use Integrated Visual Data Analysis Tools:
Waveform, spectral view, frequency analysis.
- Make Audio Production Hassle-Free
Well-organized interface and one-click switch between editing modes simplifies your audio processing work.
- Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista* (no Mac OS/Linux support)
- Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 1500 MHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and registration
- Internet connection to register
- Windows Vista Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 3 GHz single core/1.8 GHz dual core
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Video: Windows Vista compatible video card
- Sound: Windows Vista compatible sound card
AVS Audio Editor 3.3 Screenshot
AVS Audio Editor 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark AVS Audio Editor 3.3
AVS Audio Editor 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.