BassBang 1.1 Ranking & Summary
BassBang 1.1 description
BassBang is a drum machine with bass chord progressions. You can make drum-and-bass grooves, apply a chord progression to it and make a song, which consists of several parts, or chord progressions.
This song can be used as a base line for guitar or piano practice, or just an excercise for bass or drum players.
Also, you can and a few 3D picture themes which you can color. The shapes will be moving along with the trythm. So, this is a kind of drum machine with bass grooves and some visual effects.
- Easily create Drum-and-Bass grooves in any style for your guitar practice.
- Make a song using the grooves and apply chord progressions to them. Record yourself playing guitar over the songs.
- Drum machine: just click on notes in a grid to make grooves.
- Bass lines: draw your bass lines on a grid with notes marked with chord steps (3rd, 5th, 7th, etc)
- Drum and bass lines are visually aligned for easy sincronization.
- Save your work in WAV or MIDI format. You can use MIDI files for exporting your songs and grooves to other programs.
- Add some color to your music: choose some color combinations and apply them to abstract pictures which will move along with your grooves.
- Recording is disabled
- You can make grooves only one measure (bar) long
- Time signature is limited to 4/4 only
- Song parts can have up to 4 chords
- Song can have only up to 2 parts
BassBang 1.1 Screenshot
BassBang 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark BassBang 1.1
BassBang 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.