Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5 Ranking & Summary
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5 description
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5 is created to be a free but useful spectrum analyzer plugin which enables you to monitor the spectral content of your audio signal in real time.
It has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency: unlike most spectrum analyzers, Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst is able to display continuous variations even with a very high frequency resolution, thanks to its unique smooth interpolation algorithms.
Most aspects of the audio to frequency display conversion can be managed, which lets you total control over the monitoring. A special thresholding system has been developed to help you see the important parts of the spectrum easily. In case you need extra precision in a particular frequency range, you can zoom the display and check the part of the graph you are interested in.
This plug-in supports Blue Cat's skinning language, so that you can customize the user interface to your personal needs.
- Mono and stereo real time spectrum analyzer.
- Total control over the audio to frequencies tranformation.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Zoomable display.
- The user interface can be made transparent.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Supported platforms: Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Windows-DX, Windows-RTAS, Windows-VST, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Vista.
- Any DirectX or VST compatible host software
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5 Screenshot
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5 Keywords
Bookmark Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.