Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0 description
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0 is well-known as a beneficial as well as reliable spectrum analyzer plug-in that lets you monitor the spectral content of your audio signal in real time. This plug-in has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency: unlike most spectrum analyzers, Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst is able to display continuous variations even with a very high frequency resolution, thanks to its unique smooth interpolation algorithms.
Most aspects of the audio to frequency display conversion can be managed, which lets you total control over the monitoring. A special thresholding system has been developed to help you see the important parts of the spectrum easily. In case you need extra precision in a particular frequency range, you can zoom the display and check the part of the graph you are interested in.This plug-in supports Blue Cat's skinning language, so that you can customize the user interface to your personal needs.
- Mono and stereo real time spectrum analyzer.
- Total control over the audio to frequencies tranformation.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Zoomable display with multiple sizes.
- Custom absolute and relative thresholds.
- New Features:
- New animated user interface with multiple display sizes.
- New integrated presets manager:
- Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
- Organize presets with folders.
- Customize the default preset.
- Exchange presets easily.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- Changed the default VST install path on Windows.
- Improved default response curve for automation and MIDI control.
- Added new presets.
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
- Improved user manual.
- Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
- Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0 Screenshot
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.