Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1.91
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1.91 Ranking & Summary
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1.91 description
This plug-in is based on the same stereo analysis algorithms as Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro analysis plug-in, and the instant, peak or average responses of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plug-in supports up to 16 curves). The same zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the stereo image for each audio track.
- Multiple tracks real time stereo field analyzer: visualize and compare the stereo image of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Compute and display the difference between curves for easy response curve measurement.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
- Available as: Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent, zipper-free parameters update.
- Full automation support.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings and MIDI learn.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Output data rate can now be customized, from 20 to 500 Hz.
- Increased the default output data rate (from 20 to 50 Hz) for more precise display.
- Several pan laws can now be selected to match your preferences.
- Windows: improved settings dialog loading time.
- SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1.91 Screenshot
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1.91 Keywords
Bookmark Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1.91
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1.91 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.