Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9 Ranking & Summary
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9 description
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional real time stereo field analyzer with multiple views and MIDI/automation output capabilities. It is a powerful help to analyze how the audio signal is spread in the stereo field, and you can easily detect potential phase and mono compatibilities issues.
Choose your preferred view for your needs: real time stereo field display, evolution of the stereo image over time (2D or 3D) or output parameters that explicitly describe the average position and extent of the audio signal in the stereo field. The 3D waterfall view lets you see in details from your preferred viewpoint the evolution of the stereo image over time.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setup very easily. You can compare your mix with other commercial hits!
- Real time stereo image analyzer.
- Three detailed views: stereo image, "stereogram" (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- 3D waterfall view with full 3D control.
- solid or wireframe 3D surface display.
- Integrated correlation meter.
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
- Available as: Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent, zipper-free parameters update.
- Full automation support.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings and MIDI learn.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Output data rate (MIDI CC or automation) can now be customized, from 20 to 500 Hz.
- Increased the default output data rate (from 20 to 50 Hz) for smoother side chaining and more precise display.
- Several pan laws can now be selected to match your preferences.
- Center position is now displayed with numbers in addition to the graphical meter.
- Windows: improved settings dialog loading time.
- Mac: user interface performance improvement (up to 30% lighter on cpu).
- SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9 Screenshot
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9 Keywords
Bookmark Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.