Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21
Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21 Ranking & Summary
Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21 description
Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21 makes sure to bring you a unique audio analysis tool: it includes very flexible and customizable audio meters as well as advanced side chaining control capabilities thanks to its MIDI and automation output. The metering capabilities of the new DPMP let you control and monitor your audio signal exactly the way you want: almost every aspect of the meters can be customized. It now proposes five different scales, including Bob Katzs very popular K-System scales (K-12, K-14 and K-16).
The graphs let you see the evolution of the audio envelopes over time, and the mid-side switch lets you verify mono compatibility problems and check the "stereoness" of your audio sources very easily. The peak and RMS envelopes can be combined together, reversed, modified and recorded as automation curves (see the screenshots) or sent as MIDI CC messages to control other effects in real time.
The Peak Meter Pro Tutorials show you how to use these unique capabilities in your favorite host. Possibilities are endless, from voice over and ducking to side chain compression, multiples tracks monitoring or dynamic stereo enhancement. You can also control external MIDI hardware (such a synths, MIDI effects), video effects or lighting systems with your audio signal. Thanks to the ability to customize the MIDI output response curve for each parameter, no MIDI device will ever resist you! Last but not least, the skinning capabilities of this plug-in will let you customize the way you monitor your signal: create your own skins or download skins from our website.
1. Main Advantages:
- Digital peak & RMS vu-meter.
- Total control over the metering characteristics.
- Bob Katz's K-System scales support (K-12 / K-14 / K-20)
- Instant, average and maximum audio levels.
- Stereo or mid-side analysis.
- Control in real time any MIDI-compatible plug-in or external MIDI device with the RMS or peak envelope of the signal thanks to the plugin's MIDI CC output. See the Tutorials section for more examples.
- Record the output parameters (peak, RMS value, transformed envelopes, clip etc.) as automation curves.
- Manage the shape of the output envelope: record reversed envelope, change amount of signal, and offset the generated envelope. This lets you use the DPMP for side chain ducking, compression and much more.
- Advanced signal monitoring with envelopes real time display.
- Easy 'stereoness' and phase cancelation measurement.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
2. Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Supported platforms: Mac-AU, Mac-VST, Windows-DX, Windows-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plugins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Vista.
- Any DirectX or VST compatible host software (see our FAQ)
- An Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST or Audio Unit compatible application.
- Any VST or DirectX compatible host application.
Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21 Screenshot
Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21 Keywords
Bookmark Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21
Blue Cats Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.21 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.