BrainWave Generator 3.1 3.1.12
BrainWave Generator 3.1 3.1.12 Ranking & Summary
BrainWave Generator 3.1 3.1.12 description
BrainWave Generator generates binaural beats that change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
In addition to using the more than 20 built-in brain wave entrainment programs, you can create your own programs (presets).
- Possibility to create and save your own brainwave entrainment presets with a very easy-to-use user interface. A context-sensitive online help is also included.
- More than 20 built-in presets ranging from sleep-induction to headache alleviation.
- Brainwave entrainment presets can be exported as files and imported back, so that exchanging presets between different users becomes very easy. (Importing is only available in the registered version.)
- Instead of playing, output can also be saved into a .WAV file. This allows you to further convert the .WAV to MP3, or store it onto a CD.
- Selection of 18 different background sounds ranging from gently flowing river to roll of thunder. External .wav files can also be used as backgrounds.
- Possibility to use noise as the background. The noise can be smoothly varied from "harsh" white noise to "gentle" brown noise and anything in between. Noise smoothness is a parameter which can be programmed just as any other parameter, like the binaural frequency.
- Brainwave entrainment presets can be of any complexity. Parameters such as binaural beat frequency, volume, audible pitch, modulation, waveform and background can all be individually programmed. Parameters can also be set to track each other.
- Possibility to add up to 10 simultaneous voices to the output. For each voice, parameters such as binaural beat frequency, volume, audible pitch, modulation and waveform, can be programmed separately.
- Brainwave entrainment presets may consist of several segments, each having their own length and separate set of parameters. By specifying the first segment as a long silent segment, you can time the actual output to start any time you want.
- Possibility to play CDs or MIDI files on your sound card at the same time while listening to binaural beats. Requires external MIDI/CD applications to be used at the same time with BrainWave Generator.
- At least 90 MHz Pentium processor. The faster the processor, the more complex output BrainWave Generator can produce.
- A stereo-capable sound card.
- 30 days trial
BrainWave Generator 3.1 3.1.12 Screenshot
BrainWave Generator 3.1 3.1.12 Keywords
Bookmark BrainWave Generator 3.1 3.1.12
BrainWave Generator 3.1 3.1.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.