BurnAware Professional 4.6
BurnAware Professional 4.6 Ranking & Summary
BurnAware Professional 4.6 description
BurnAware Professional 4.6 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies.
The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.
- On-the-fly burning
- Small installation size
- Easiest-to-use, multilingual user interface
- Lowest CPU usage while burning and copying
- Supports all types of optical drives and discs
- Uses the most fastest and stable burning engine
- Supports all major audio and disc image formats
- No banners, adware, spyware
- Data Compilations
- Burn, backup or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- Supports recording from command-line and BAT scripts for automating routine actions.
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
- Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and ISO9660 (Level 1-3, Romeo), including Joliet Unicode extensions.
- Create Bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
- El Torito creation support with advanced options: emulation type, sectors, platform, load segment and boot message.
- Append or update Multisession discs.
- Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
- Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
- Create DVD-Video discs and MP3 CDs/DVDs.
- Multimedia Compilations
- Make and burn standard or boot disc images.
- Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
- Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.
- Disc Images
- Multiburn. Write ISO image files to multiple recorders simultaneously.
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs. Make exact copies of your DVD-Video, Audio CD or standard Data discs.
- Recover files. Extract files from different sessions, corrupted discs or extract audio tracks from Audio CDs.
- Erase re-writable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- Added Misc tab to Options.
- Added option to choose method of speed detection (predefined values or detection).
- Added option to fill bad sectors with blank while copying disc to image.
- Reduced time of processing files and adding files to compilation.
- Resolved problem with wrong drive selection, if more than one drive installed.
- Minor improvements were applied.
- The software supports the most popular Windows versions, including NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64-bit) and does not require the .NET framework.
BurnAware Professional 4.6 Screenshot
BurnAware Professional 4.6 Keywords
Bookmark BurnAware Professional 4.6
BurnAware Professional 4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- DesignWorkshop Professional for Power Macintosh (Power Macintosh)
- Pamela for Skype - Professional Version 126.96.36.199
- EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.6.3 Build 4442
- VSuite Ramdisk Professional Edition 4.6.5531.1240
- Professional Calendar Web Part 1.43
- Professional Football Simulator Version 1.1.58
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta
- Steel Beasts: Professional Personal Edition patch