BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2
BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2 Ranking & Summary
BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2 description
BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2 is a great burning tool which includes data and audio CD functionality in one simple package. Once installed, BurnQuick becomes part of Windows and it can be used to burn a file or a complete directory to disc directly from the Windows Explorer.or from My Computer. BurnQuick's simplified interface sets the new standard for ease of use in CD burning software.
Simply select the drive icon, files, or folders you wish to burn, right-click them, and select a BurnQuick command from the pop-up menu. You can burn your files immediately, or you can send them to the BurnQuick queue to burn later. When you're ready to burn, BurnQuick's streamlined interface allows you to decide which type of CD you want to create. Click Start, BurnQuick will burn all of the selected files to your CD or DVD burner, quickly and simply.
- Copies Audio CDs - Automatically extracts and re-encodes track-by-track.
- Single-drive copying - Use your CD burner to read and write in one operation.
- Burns to CD and DVD - BurnQuick automatically selects the correct disc type.
- Supports Disc Spanning - Perfect for Archiving entire folders to a set of discs.
- Creates Audio CDs - Converts and burns MP3 and WAV files on-the-fly.
- Supports "multi-session" Writing - Just keep adding files to the disc until it is full.
- Long filename renaming - Suggests name and allows for automatic renaming.
- Queue Burning - Add files and folders to the BurnQuick Queue to burn later.
- Verify after burn - Double-check that those important files were written correctly.
- Disc Naming - Give each disc a meaningful name.
- Selectable writing speed - Avoid write errors caused by "maximum speed" burners.
- Small memory "foot-print" - Quick startup means you can burn files sooner.
- Erase Re-Writable Discs - Automatic and Menu selectable erase of CD-RW and DVD-RW.
- Fixed bug in DVD disc spanning that allowed file sets to get too large to burn to disc. Files sets are limited to 4Gbytes in all cases.
- Fixed bug that prevented selecting an ISO (disc image) file that was larger than 2 GBytes. This should allow burning of DVD images of all sizes as long as the drive and media type support it.
- Extensive revisons to the Burner ID Wizard. The Wizard now allows you to enter the specifications of your unrecognized drives. It also includes a semi-automatic device analyzer, and it places the best matches for your drive at the top of its list.
- Added "optimum" burning speed to the speed selections. This speed will always select the correct speed for the type of disc you are using.
- Added display of actual writing speed (in KBps) to the burning status display.
- Modified program for better ASPI compatibility with Windows Vista.
BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2 Screenshot
BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2 Keywords
Bookmark BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2
BurnQuick Data/Audio CD/DVD Burner 4.9.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.