CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 Ranking & Summary
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 description
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 is a rather praiseworthy program that recovers data from unreadable, scratched, corrupt or defective CD-R, CD-RW and DVD discs. CD/DVD Diagnostic also supports HD DVD and Blu-Ray DVDs. CD/DVD Diagnostic is the latest version of the original CD recovery product released in 1997.
There are now two versions of CD/DVD Diagnostic: with and without video recovery. If you have a DVD camcorder or stand-alone video recorder you need the Video Recovery feature. If you are just recovering data from CDs or DVDs you can purchase the new, lower-cost version without the Video Recovery feature. If you purchase the wrong product and need the Video Recovery feature please contact InfinaDyne sales at 1-888-759-0600 or +1-480-963-2390 to exchange your purchase.
- Recovers Video from DVD Video Recorder Discs
- Standalone video recorders will often not finalize a disc. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video found on the disc.
- Recovers Video from DVD Camcorder discs
- Sony and Hitachi (and other) camcorders will sometimes not finalize a disc properly so it can be played. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video recovered from these discs.
- Graphic Readability Test display showing quality of the disc.
- This test is performed with special provisions to catch "soft" (recoverable) errors that other testing tools ignore. While an error may be recoverable on your CD or DVD drive, it may not be recoverable on other devices and then becomes a "hard" error. This is the difference between a disc that works and one that does not.
- Sector examination at a low level.
- Displays sectors in hexadecimal and character. This is similar to Norton Disk Doctor, providing the same capabilties for CD and DVD media.
- Disc Memory and Checkpoint.
- This feature eliminates lengthy re-discovery of the disc’s contents.
- Allows for interruption of a disc examination and then resumption at a later time. This is useful as some disc examinations can be lengthy, often taking more than 12 hours.
- Intensive UDF File Examination.
- Locates files that have been dropped from the directory structure. This is a common occurrence for UDF format discs using current writing software.
- Examination is done automatically when errors are detected in the directory structure that may have caused files to be lost.
- Can also be manually requested when needed to recover files that have been deleted.
- Expanded Retry Capabilities.
- Allows the user to balance examination speed with thoroughness.
- Permits users to select the level of automatic retries performed whenever a data error is encountered. This can make otherwise unreadable data sectors readable again.
- CD Text, ISRC and RID Audio Disc Display.
- Displays CD Text, ISRC and RID information from audio discs (when present).
- CD Text: Contains album, track and artist names on Sony and home-produced music CDs.
- ISRC: The acronym for International Standard Recording Code. It is a code used to identify the recording studio and publisher of a music track.
- RID: The acronym for Recorder Identification. It is written to music CDs recorded on standalone CD recorders used with audio systems.
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 Screenshot
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 Keywords
Bookmark CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.