Church Hymn Tracker 1.0
Church Hymn Tracker 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Church Hymn Tracker 1.0 description
Church Hymn Tracker 1.0 is a computer program that allows you to keep up with how often certain music has been played, and which music has not been played in a long time.
This makes if very difficult for the minister of music or worship leader to keep track of what music has been played throughout the year.
Church Hymn Tracker will show statistics on your worship services, such as:
- How many times songs have been played in a given date range.
- List of the songs that have not been played since a given date.
- Which songs have been played the most
- Which songs have been played the least
With Church Hymn Tracker, the type of music, Biblical theme, and book of the Bible can be assigned to all songs, are available using drop down lists, and are configurable through administrator screens.
- A typical church hymnal contains hundreds of song
- Include contemporary, praise and worship, and instrumental music
- Allows the user to enter information about the hymnal, songs in the hymnal, lyrics to the songs, author of the songs, type of music, topic, book of the Bible, verse of the Bible
- The type of music, Biblical theme, and book of the Bible can be assigned to all songs
- Drop down lists available
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- NET Framework 1.1
Church Hymn Tracker 1.0 Screenshot
Church Hymn Tracker 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Church Hymn Tracker 1.0
Church Hymn Tracker 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.