Cinematize 2.0.7 Ranking & Summary
Cinematize 2.0.7 description
Cinematize will let you select your favorite videos or audio clips from your DVD, and then extract and save it in a format compatible with popular movie and audio editing applications, including QuickTime, iMovie, and Final Cut for Macintosh and Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, and Adobe Premiere for Windows.
Select the clip to extract from your DVD
- Select clips as short as a few frames within a chapter or as long as all the chapters in a movie
- Select any point within a chapter as the start point and any point within the same or a different chapter as the end point
- Select video tracks in any DVD format, PAL or NTSC, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2
- Select audio tracks in any DVD format: PCM, AC-3, MPEG, DTS, or SDDS
- Preview in full motion video
- Select from any complex DVD*, even one with multiple angles and soundtracks
Select extraction options for video, audio, and subtitles
- Extract audio alone, video alone, or together as an MPEG-2 or QuickTime movie
- Decode video to any codec supported by QuickTime
- Powerfully control the video decoding process from aspect ratio to output quality
- Decode AC-3 and PCM audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats
- Extract MPEG, DTS, and SDDS audio to MPEG-2 or elementary stream formats
- Completely control decoding and output formats
- Extract with all original audio and video settings for maximum quality.
- Save the extracted clip in a format compatible with standard multimedia editing applications including QuickTime, iMovie, and Final Cut for Macintosh, and Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere, and Sony Vegas for Windows
Extract and save the selected clip
- Extract and decode video and AC-3 audio at high speed with multi-threading
- Choose to save multiple chapters as a single clip or multiple clips to automate your job (Batch extraction)
- Save QuickTime movies (as flattened single files or with separate audio/video files), AVI files, DV Stream files, or raw formats.
- Save movie with advanced audio and video synchronization techniques
- Extract with acceleration on G4 and G5 processors (Mac), and PC processors supporting MMX and Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2).
- Create a collection of your favorite scenes.
- Extract video alone and add your favorite music.
- Extract music alone and create best-of CDs.
- Remove unwanted scenes from recorded TV programs.
- Enhance your business or classroom presentation with just the right video and audio clips.
- Limited to extracting a maximum of approximately 10 seconds of data at the very start of the chapter you select as the Start Point
- New Features:
- Added MPEG-4 File output for iPod and web
- Added iPod Movie File output (QuickTime 7.03 or later required)
- Improved color control during compression
- Improved DV Stream export function
- Improved handling of audio/subtitle streams on complex DVDs
- Improved handling of corrupted AC-3 audio streams
- Fixed Dolby Surround Sound downmix problem
- Fixed problem extracting ending chapters on certain DVDs
- Fixed problem in reading chapters on certain DVDs
Cinematize 2.0.7 Screenshot
Cinematize 2.0.7 Keywords
Bookmark Cinematize 2.0.7
Cinematize 2.0.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- 3herosoft MPEG to DVD Burner 3.1.8 Build 0610
- MediaSanta WMV to AVI MPEG DVD WMV Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta MPEG to 3GP AVI MP4 DVD Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta MPEG to AVI VCD SVCD DVD Converter 5.0
- Xilisoft MPEG to DVD Converter 3.0.40.0206
- Allok QuickTime to AVI MPEG DVD Converter 3.4.0208
- Extra DVD to MPEG Ripper 6.27
- Alldj DVD To MPEG Converter 3.5.25