ClickOnceMore 1.3 Ranking & Summary
ClickOnceMore 1.3 description
ClickOnceMore provides a simple and intuitive development environment for your deployment. Use the Project Editor UI to define all of the settings for your ClickOnce manifests and to pull in files from anywhere in your system.
No more batch files to copy all of your output to one location and then manually running Mage to set up the deployment.
Instead use the Project Editor to define inclusion rules that can, for example, include all the DLLs in one directory and all the xml files from another; or use an exclusion rule to take everything from one directory, except those pesky pdb files that Visual Studio creates.
Once you have defined your ClickOnceMore project it can easily be integrated with Visual Studio using a post build step to fire off the command line tool which can build the projects you defined in the project editor. Then you will simply need to click once in Visual Studio in order to get a new deployment containing all of your up to date binaries.
The command line tool integrates easily into you regular build process, so you always have an up to date deployment for you testers and QA staff to install.
NOTE: In order to be able to use this software, you will need to request a free trial key.
- Windows application to create ClickOnce installation projects
- Command line tool to integrate building ClickOnce manifests into your development and build processes
- Specify exact files, or Use include and exclude rules to specify the type of files you want in your deployed application
- Rules ensure that new files get dragged into your build automatically, no need to edit the project every time you add a new assembly
- Included files list allows you to easily see which files your rules are dragging in
- Specify installation directories to create a specific folder structure on the end users machine
- Pull in files from multiple directories, not restricted to a single root folder like MAGE
- Supports full range of ClickOnce features, including updates, prerequisites and trust levels
- Auto increment the version number on every build, or specify an exact version number
- Project based approach allows easy integration with source control to support team development
- Project User Options allow each developer to work in their preferred way
Specify your own publish page template, or use our default one
- Less restricted evaluation version. You can now save projects and evaluate the command line tool.
- Support for Windows Vista.
- Compatible with 64 bit OS.
Requirements: .Net Framework 2.0 or higher
ClickOnceMore 1.3 Screenshot
ClickOnceMore 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark ClickOnceMore 1.3
ClickOnceMore 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.