Colligere 0.45 Ranking & Summary
Colligere 0.45 description
Colligere is an extendible music collection manager for CDs, vinyls, cassettes, and other kind of audio environments.
- Database export to XML and CSV (via extension)
- Importing from OrangeCD-, CATraxx- and Colligere XML-documents.
- FreeDb disc ID search (via extension)
- Discogs release search (via extension)
- Database compression
- Searching with optional support for regular expressions
- Drag and drop opening
- New "offical" extension "Recommend Music" which, like the name says, recommends similiar artists by using the Last.fm recommendation database.
- Added item list image for vinyls.
- Importing is now supported from the following XML-document formats: OrangeCD XML-document, CATraxx XML-document and Colligere XML-document.
- [Extension/Export Database To XML] Added one XSL-file as an example.
- The "album" column was renamed to "title" in the "albums" table and the "artist" column was renamed to "name" in the "artists" table. This of course means that once again, old databases will not open with this version.
- The track title in the tracks list control is now aligned to left.
- Upgraded from wxWidgets 2.8.5 to wxWidgets 2.8.6
- Upgraded from SQLite 3.4.1 to SQLite 3.5.2.
- [Extension/Search Discogs] Tweaked the layout a bit and made a separate result viewer dialog.
- Artist and album are no longer displayed in the progress dialogs. This speeds up many operations quite a bit.
- Separated the "Condition" and "Rating" fields to their own page ("Appraisal") and also added two new fields to that page ("Purchase Price" and "Sell Price")
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect item to be selected after some item had been updated.
- Finally fixed some sorting problems (e.g. albums are sorted chronologically etc.)
Colligere 0.45 Screenshot
Colligere 0.45 Keywords
Bookmark Colligere 0.45
Colligere 0.45 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.