Coral Presenter 3.2.1
Coral Presenter 3.2.1 Ranking & Summary
Coral Presenter 3.2.1 description
Coral Presenter 3.2.1 offers users with an easy to use yet effective PowerPoint-to-Flash conversion tool that makes it easier than ever before to produce compelling and professional-quality Flash presentations. Coral is the most cost-effective, all-in-one PPT to Flash solution in the market today - allowing anyone to create interactive content for presentations, training or eLearning content in one-click.
Transform your presentation with a powerful eLearning authoring tool
- One-click publishing.
- Publish to web or any SCORM-compliant Learning Management System.
- Easily add audio and video files.
- Create and insert quizzes for interactive e-learning.
- Take advantage of slide-level callouts to remind learners of important information.
- Add attachments and links.
- Insert a custom tab for a separate section of content within the same presentation.
- Customize player templates.
- Password protection of presentation
- Protect your presentation by setting a password to disallow unauthorized viewing. Viewers will be prompted for the password whenever your slideshow is opened.
- Trigger animation support
- Animation effects can now be triggered by mouse-clicking objects on your slides. Just simply choose this option in the Publish Wizard.
- Enhancement to Quiz
- Explanations to questions that are answered incorrectly can now be easily displayed by using the quiz creation template.
- Produce professional looking e-learning presentations in just one click!
- Coral is so easy to use that no technical skills are required to produce professional looking presentations. In just one click you can create interactive content for presentations, training or eLearning, transforming your work and allowing you to deliver more in a shorter period of time.
- Take advantage of SmartArt features
- Add the latest feature in Powerpoint 2007 and 2010 to your presentation, SmartArt objects. You can also animate SmartArt objects using Coral. This is useful when you want to enhance your presentation and give a more visual message.
- Multi-lingual audience
- With no extra step, you can publish content in almost any language accurately with Coral.
- Coral allows you to customize the player display in more than 13 languages. With just one click to select one of the built-in languages as the template of choice, your presentation can reach out to anyone in any country.
- Publish to web or any SCORM-compliant Learning Management System
- You can publish the whole presentation or you can specify which slides to include or exclude - depending on your needs - with Coral Presenter's easy-to-use Publish Wizard. This is very useful when you want to customize or adapt the same content for different groups of learners.
- Coral Presenter allows you to publish Flash videos onto the web or to publish SCORM-compliant Flash courses directly into any Learning Management System (LMS).
- Easily add audio and video files
- Captivate your audience's attention and make your eLearning presentation more compelling by adding audio and video files. You can record your narration while giving a presentation or sync recorded audio with the flow of slides for a more professional effect.
- Create and insert quizzes for interactive eLearning
- Add quizzes to your presentation to enhance elearning and keep track of course completion of a presentation published to a Learning Management System. Coral Presenter has enhanced quiz features to make your interactive elearning course more engaging and compelling than ever before.
- Coral's embedded quiz features allow you to create True or False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, and Fill-in-the-Blank quiz types that can be inserted and edited quickly and easily - no need for separate software products to author eLearning content and add quizzes!
- Coral Presenter advanced features include:
- The ability to randomize the answers for different quiz takers.
- The choice to retain/take out the 'REVIEW' button on the quiz results screen which allows the quiz taker to view the correct answers to all the questions.
- Take advantage of slide-level callouts
- You can use callouts in Coral Presenter to emphasize key points for your audience and remind users of important information. These animated effects bring more interactivity to your content and improve the effectiveness of the training.
- Add attachments and links
- Add an attachment (either a file or a url link) to a slide or the whole presentation as a supplement eLearning material. When published, all added attachments can be easily downloaded in a single package.
- Insert a custom tab for a separate section of content within the same presentation
- The color layout can also be customized to suit the theme of the presentation.
- Customize player templates
- Customize your Coral Player template to suit your presentation - use customized templates to enhance the presentation experience, providing your audience with the proper guides in their respective languages or simply providing the proper backdrop to your presentation.
- Operating System (both 32bit & 64bit systems)
- Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
- Software Requirements
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Flash Player 9 or higher
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework (for Windows XP)
- MS Office PowerPoint (2003,2007,2010)
Coral Presenter 3.2.1 Screenshot
Coral Presenter 3.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Coral Presenter 3.2.1
Coral Presenter 3.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.