Cue Player Premium 3.4.8
Cue Player Premium 3.4.8 Ranking & Summary
Cue Player Premium 3.4.8 description
Cue Player Premium is a program to play theater sound cues.
If you can get your cues into .wav, .ogg, wma or .mp3 files, and there are many programs to do this, plus the CDs of sound cues available, you can build a file of cues and their sounds with Cue Player Premium. The program will present the normal sequence of cues and allow you to play them simply with a mouse click or button push. You also have the possibility to add music from the computers CD player for pre and/or post performance sound.
- A 5 band graphic equalizer can be set for each cue.
- A reverb setting is also available for each cue
- The fade out duration is settable by cue Auto Advance is settable by cue Setting Auto Advance on a CD player based cue will move to the next track on the CD.
- An Auto Play button, settable by cue, that sets the cue to immediately start playing when the cue is selected, such as after an Auto Advance or a Fade timeout of the previous cue.
- A cue can be one of two classes: normal or background.
- A background cue will continue to play after a normal cue has been selected.
- The ability to play .ogg or .wma compressed files The Master (Windows) volume control can be controlled independently of the cues.
- A Pan control has been added to make it easier to slide cues from side to side.
- The sound card or output device can be selected when the user has more than one installed.
- The cue text font is selectable.
- Power (on/off) signals to an external controller can happen at cue start or stop. See the links below for compatable controllers.
- Cue text color and cue background color are settable by cue.
- An Auto Fade can be selected to fade the cue a settable number of seconds before its end.
- Beyond stereo, if a 5.1 sound card is available, speaker selection is possible by cue.
- There are now three classes of cue. The normal and background cues work as before, and a new class � independent has been added. As its name would indicate, an independent cue can play anytime and several can play at once. The down side is that Equalize, Reverb, and Power are not available for these cues.
- A Function key can be assigned to play a cue. Doing so will make the cue independent and playing the cue will not reposition your location in the cue list.
- A cue can be a volume change cue for a previously playing cue.
- A cue can be a time delay cue between playing and next to play cues.
- The Master, or sound card, volume level can be set at Cue Player start to be either what it was when you last used the program, or what is was when the last numbered cue was edited. In effect, either computer specific or cue file specific.
- The starting position of a long cue can be set before or during playback. Useful in rehearsal when the Director asks for "the last 30 seconds" of that music.
- Auto Advance can be set for either the start or end of that cue. Allows several independent cues to start at once.
- A Black background selection is available.
- Cue file relocation is supported as well as building a cue file from a directory of sounds. Useful when visiting troups bring their own sounds.
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
Cue Player Premium 3.4.8 Screenshot
Cue Player Premium 3.4.8 Keywords
Bookmark Cue Player Premium 3.4.8
Cue Player Premium 3.4.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.