CyberLink Power2Go 6
CyberLink Power2Go 6 Ranking & Summary
CyberLink Power2Go 6 description
CyberLink Power2Go 6 is created to burn, back up and organize all your videos, photos, data and music with Power2Go 6s improved usability & convenience, Blu-ray disc support, security features and an all-new, slick Windows Vista interface.
Compatible with Windows Vista, Power2Go 6 is designed to seamlessly function with the Windows Vista backdrop like dragging-and-droping desktop files directly to the Gadget in the Windows Sidebar for instant burning. Improved security feature 128-bit encryption while you have the flexibility of protecting an entire disc or only the partial content. The new built-in search uses file names, or tags of music files, like genre, track name or album. For video burning, you may set DVD chapters, video thumbnails and trim videos with flexibility including enhanced video and photo editing features.
What can it do?
1. Drag-and-Drop burning
- Windows Sidebar Gadget - drag-and-drop then burn files directly via the Windows Sidebar.
- MP3 ripping and audio file conversion - take your favorite CDs and quickly create files for playback on a music player or your home media center PC.
- New-look interface - feel right at home with the new look of Windows Vista; easier navigation and a cleaner design.
2. Burn any disc, any file
- Data burning - burn a huge amount of data to disc, on CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Discs.
- Video and photo disc authoring - create discs of videos and photo slideshows that play on a home DVD player.
- Creation of Audio CDs - create compilation CDs.
- Mixed media CDs - burn data files and audio files onto the same disc, play your music on your CD player, then access data on your PC.
3. Search and burn
- Simplified burning process - find files in an instant, search using tags or titles.
- Drag to burn - drag complete folders or individual files in one easy step.
- Disc capacity bar - manage the number of files you can burn for your current disc media using the easy-to-read capacity bar.
- Burner settings - take control of the burning process with speed, data settings, auto-run, and other burning options.
4. Safeguard your data
- Secured data disc - add a password and encrypt to ensure better protection.
- Disc copying - create perfect duplicates of your discs.
- Erase disc and disc image utilities - save or burn disc images, erase and re-use re-writable discs.
1. Drag-and-Drop Burning
DVD burning software, Power2Go 6's Windows Gadget (for Vista) and Power2Go Express' Burning Icons (for XP) offer a hassle-free approach to copying discs and Burning files easily by dragging-and-dropping with Power2Goburning media files via the PC desktop. Drag-and-drop burning, includes the following modes:
- VIDEOS and PHOTOS
- DISC COPYING
2. Burn Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, and CDs
CyberLink Power2Go offers a complete range of tools for burning different file formats and disc types. Support for Blu-ray Discs lets you burn huge volumes of data, such as backing up movie and photo files. Power2Go supports the automatic splitting of files across two discs if the size of the files exceeds your available disc capacity.
3. Burn Videos, Photos, Music and Data
Video and Photo tools provide easy-to-use features for quickly creating DVDs featuring video, photo slideshows, and 2-channel Dolby Digital. Video/Photo features include:
- Power2Go provides a robust set of DVD burning tools for your videos and photos toolsSlideshow editor for converting photos into slideshows
- DVD authoring for creating menus before burning to DVD
- Inserting DVD chapters
- Video trimming
- VCD and DVD burning
- DVD Auto-Fit compression
Audio features allow the extracting of audio tracks from video files and create Audio CDs from MP3s. Power2Go unlimited MP3 ripping and file conversion tools let you create audio files for your portable media player. Audio features include:
Audio features in DVD burner software, Power2Go include extracting audio tracks from video filesRipping from CDs to MP3, WMA or WAV files
Audio normalization between tracks
Support for the Freedb info online database
Support for inputting CD text
Audio file converter
Create music tracks from video files
Audio CD burning
Insert gaps between audio tracks
The robust DVD burning software, Power2Go enables the creation of mixed media discs, allowing you to burn data and audio/videos/photos on the same disc, using the following formats:
- CD-Extra lets you create Audio CDs that include data files. Discs can be played on your consumer CD player.
- Mixed Mode CD allows you to burn data to CD, and include music formatted as an Audio CD. You can play your music and view data files via a PC or compatible CD player.
- HighMAT (from Microsoft) supports the creation of multi-media discs that play on consumer devices supporting the format.
- DVD (MPEG-2) production: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz, or AMD Athlon 700 MHz
CyberLink Power2Go 6 Screenshot
CyberLink Power2Go 6 Keywords
Bookmark CyberLink Power2Go 6
CyberLink Power2Go 6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.