CyberLink PowrDirector 4
CyberLink PowrDirector 4 Ranking & Summary
CyberLink PowrDirector 4 description
CyberLink PowrDirector 4 offers an effective tool which helps you to make editing and producing videos fast and easy. A complete range of scintillating features and effects give users everything they need to experience Hollywood movie-making effortlessly.
- Advanced Video Editing Features: Throw yourself completely into the creative process with PowerDirector's advanced features and timeline tools. Improvements to usability puts the joy back into digital video editing.
- Video freeze frame
- 6-track PiP effects: Create impressive animations, chroma-key effects, and masks, with up to 6 tracks of picture-in-picture objects. Select from our library of PiP graphics, or import a photo to create your own animated overlays. See the demo.
- Advanced key-frame effects: Design unique animations by setting the key frames for effects and object animations.
- Video freeze frame: Create dramatic shots to highlight people, objects and moments in your videos. Add text directly on the screen or animate your shot to intensify the emotion even more.
- Disc menu designer: Take your disc production to a new level of sophistication. Include menu navigation that gives the option to play all scenes or make a scene selection. You can move buttons, include animated chapter thumbnails, even import images as backgrounds. The designs you create can be uploaded to DirectorZone to be shared with other creators. Check our tutorial about tips for creating great menu designs.
- Digital video editing software PowerDirector includes pro-like subtitles
- Disc menu designer
- Pro-like subtitles
- Pro-like subtitles: Add video subtitles by importing .TXT or .SRT files, or manually typing in the Subtitle Room. You can imprint subtitles directly on your video to appear like captions, or set them as a selectable feature on your output DVDs.
- Time code and date stamp: Turn your time code and date stamp into a subtitle on your video (requires DV or HDV camera to support this feature). Different from time codes saved during the capturing process, PowerDirector allows you to disable (hide) your time code subtitle at any time before final production. Supports the display of EXIF information for photos too.
- Convenient Workspace
- Resizable Workspace: Change your workspace to suit your working style. Drag on your media libraries, the timeline, and preview window to give you more space to create.
- Better media management: Adapt the way you access photos, videos, and effects to your working style. Organize your media by creating new subfolders to sort and store photos and videos. Save your library for future use, or load an existing one for your new project.
- Video editing software PowerDirector's library management offers easier access to your media
- Easy sorting of media resources: Display your project content by name, duration, file size, date or type. View the details of your files, instead of thumbnails.
- Faster response times: Enjoy being more productive. You'll find importing photos and videos, and accessing effects libraries and DVD menu templates, is now quicker than ever.
- PowerDirector's adjustable timeline makes movie making easierHD video editing software PowerDirector supports the capture, editing and output of AVCHD video
- Video Capturing and Production, Including High-Definition Content
- HD video editing : Native support for high-definition content ensures exceptional results from beginning to end. Import or capture, edit and produce, video in AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV-HD.
- HD video editing software PowerDirector offers output to Blu-ray Disc Capture from anywhere: PowerDirector supports all kinds of content sources, including HDV camcorders, TV tuner cards, Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, webcams, CDs, and more.
- Blu-ray Discs and DVDs: Authoring discs is one of the best ways to preserve your home movies; now you can store high-definition AVCHD content too. Support for Blu-ray Discs gives you even greater capacity for your high-definition videos. PowerDirector adds the final pro touch to your discs with its built-in authoring tools for Blu-ray Discs and DVDs.
- Movie making software PowerDirector offers the choice to publish directly to YouTube Direct publishing to YouTube™: Get your movies online fast with direct uploading to YouTube. With easy steps you can name and tag your video so you are easily found by millions of viewers online.
- Output for iPod, iPhone or PSP: Produce movies that you can watch everywhere via iPod, iPhone or PSP. Output files are optimized in a size and resolution that plays best for each device.
- With HD video editing software PowerDirector, creating your own on-the-go movies is easy!Writing back to HDV and DV tape: Camcorders don't just record, they are an extremely convenient way to connect to a TV, PC monitor, or projector, so you can show your movie to others. PowerDirector lets you write your finished movie directly back to your camcorder.
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)
- Screen Resolution
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- Required for recording voice-overs
- AVI Capture/Production: Pentium 2 450 MHz or AMD Athlon 500 MHz
- VCD Quality (MPEG-1) Profiles: Pentium 3 600 MHz or AMD Athlon 700 MHz
- DVD Quality (MPEG-2) profiles: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
- High Quality MPEG-4 and WMV, QuickTime, RealVideo Profiles: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz or AMD Athlon XP 2400+
- AVCHD and MPEG-2 HD Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400 or Athlon 64 X2 5000+
- 512 MB required (2 GB DDR2 above recommended for editing HD videos)
- Hard Disk Space
- 5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc production
- Video Capturing Device
- PCI or USB 1.0/2.0 capture device compliant with WDM standard (i.e. PC Camera and TV tuner with WDM driver)
- DV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant IEEE 1394
- DVD camcorder connected via USB 2.0
- Sony MicroMV camcorder
- JVC Everio camcorder (GZ-MC100, GZ-MC200)
- Sony HDR-FX1 (HDV)
- Sony HDR-HC1 (HDV)
- JVC GR-HD1U (HDV)
- Supported AVCHD camcorders
- SONY HDR-SR1
- SONY HDR-UX1
- SONY HDR-CX7
- SONY HDR-SR7
- Panasonic SX5
- Burning Drive
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
- A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
CyberLink PowrDirector 4 Screenshot
CyberLink PowrDirector 4 Keywords
Bookmark CyberLink PowrDirector 4
CyberLink PowrDirector 4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AnvSoft Video to 3GP Converter 1.50
- AnvSoft Mobile Video Converter 2.0
- ABest AVI Video Converter 5.72
- ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter 4.11
- ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter 3.88
- ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter 4.29
- AVS Video Editing Tools 2008.101818
- VisioForge Video Edit SDK (ActiveX Version) 3.2