DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 (with SPTD 1.56)
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 (with SPTD 1.56) Ranking & Summary
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 (with SPTD 1.56) description
DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation.
DAEMON Tools is further development of the Generic Safedisc emulator incorporating all its features. This program allows running backup copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom or Laserlock protected games.
Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (V386 STEALTH DVDROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD.
DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
- DAEMON Tools needs a 1:1 Copy to run!!
- DAEMON Tools is used to RUN GAMES, NOT TO BURN THEM!!! Means emulation must be active while you want to play a game, not while burning the copy (except for you want to use DAEMON Tools "fastdump" feature on a safedisc protected CD).
- If you want to run a copy protected application from an image mounted to a Generic DVD-ROM enabling the copy protection emulation(s) is NOT necessary!!
- Generic DVD-ROM is able to run nearly every protected or unprotected CD image (Safedisc, Securom, Laserlock, Lockblocks etc.) like it was the original CD! Just do an image file using one of the supported burning programs and mount it with Daemon Manager!
DAEMON Tools supports the following image files:
- ccd (CloneCD)
- bwt (Blindwrite)
- mds (Media Descriptor File)
- cdi (Discjuggler)
- nrg (Nero)
- pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
- b5t (BlindWrite 5)
- DAEMON Tools is freeware ONLY for PRIVATE USE. If you use it in a commercial environment, for example your office or an Internet Cafe, you must register DAEMON Tools. One license is needed for every PC you run DAEMON Tools on. If you run our program on school or university PCs no further action is required.
- Image engine fixes;
- B6T images and mini-images mounting fixes;
- Languages updates;
This program is marked as adware
- ADWARE INCLUDED - you can, however, UNCHECK that ADWARE at installation!
- Daemon tools Search Bar.
- The software is trying to change your default search engine.
- The software is trying to change your default home page.
- Some security applications may detect this program as a threat because of the adware included. Therefore this is a false alarm, Daemon Tools does not contain any viruses, just bundled software that can be unchecked at installation. The software will also to change your browsers start page.
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 (with SPTD 1.56) Screenshot
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 (with SPTD 1.56) Keywords
Bookmark DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 (with SPTD 1.56)
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1 (with SPTD 1.56) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Daemon Tools Pro 4.35.0306
- Daemon Tools Pro 4.30.0305
- DAEMON Tools Pro Trial 4.30.0305
- DAEMON Tools Pro (Standard / Advanced Version) 4.30.0303
- DAEMON Tools Pro Basic Edition 4.30.0302
- DAEMON Tools 4.30.4
- DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.4 (with SPTD 1.58)
- DAEMON Tools 4.30.3
- DAEMON Tools 4.30.1
- DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1
- DAEMON Tools Lite 4.12.1
- DAEMON Tools Lite 4.12.0
- DAEMON Tools 4.12
- DAEMON Tools Lite 4.12
- DAEMON Tools 4.11.2