DarkWave Studio 3.7.9
DarkWave Studio 3.7.9 Ranking & Summary
DarkWave Studio 3.7.9 description
DarkWave Studio 3.7.9 is created to provide you with a convenient as well as simple to use Digital Audio Workstation for Windows which features a modular Virtual Studio, Pattern Editor, Sequence Editor and Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder. It has support for VST/VSTi instrument and effect plugins. The virtual studio has a modular design allowing machines to be connected in an ad-hoc fashion. The pattern editor enables the quick creation and modification of patterns by clicking to add or delete notes and dragging notes to move or resize them.
The sequence editor allows you to queue patterns to play for each control track in any arrangement, enabling reuse of patterns and quickly remixing projects. The Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder allows you to record the output of any machine and record it to 16-bit Integer of 32-bit Floating Point PCM encoded .WAV files for full-quality post-production editing or for conversion to MP3/FLAC/etc.
- Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support.
- VST PlugIn Support - Limitlessly Expandable With Instrument and Effects PlugIns.
- Multi Core / Multi CPU Support.
- Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Audio Processing.
- Low Latency ASIO Audio Output.
- Fixed A Bug Where Choosing ASIO Audio Output When No ASIO Devices Are Detected That Would Crash The Program.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
DarkWave Studio 3.7.9 Screenshot
DarkWave Studio 3.7.9 Keywords
Bookmark DarkWave Studio 3.7.9
DarkWave Studio 3.7.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.