DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34p
DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34p Ranking & Summary
DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34p description
DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34 offers an effective tool which helps you to achieve high quality audio from any source. CD-Recorder is an audio recording and sound improvement system that is fast, easy and most affordable to use. Three tools in one - Audio recording from any source, powerful sound quality tools and burn CDs.
- Music Source Features
- Easy Play Controls
- Record audio with your PC.
- A true audio recording utility for reliable audio recording -much more than a CD-R utility.
- Support for MP3 and MIDI conversion to WAV and WMA encoding and decoding.
- Sound card support - Correct sample rate & level selection for audio (22KHz is important for old music)
- Analog recording from - 78, 45, or 33 records; cassette or reel-to-reel tapes, MINI discs; radio too.
- Digital recording - Extracts CD Tracks, DAT tape, MP3, MIDI, WMA, WAV, or raw files.
- Dependent on & works with any Windows compatible sound card; Sound card selectable.
- All digital processes are adjustable for sample rates, levels, etc. - no patch cables and easy to use.
- Playlist Manager Features
- Easy to use Playlist manager with Graphical User Interface and Drag & Drop.
- Reusable Playlist, Save Playlist to disk file and reuse anytime.
- Mix file types on Playlist - .WAV, WMA, raw, MP3, MIDI.
- Playlist controls - lift tracks, add, delete, rename, move tracks.
- Playlist player and V.U. Meter- play, pause, stop, loop, and sample.
- Sample source tracks without being on Playlist - easier selections.
- CDDB Support - access the Internet music database to label CD tracks
- CD-Text - Enter disc and track info on new CDs
- More Audio Tools than other Rip & Burn Software
- Producer Audio Tool Kit
- DeClick cleanup tool - removes click, pop, and scratch associated with vinyl recordings.
- DeHiss cleanup tool - removes hiss associated with audio tapes.
- 10 Band Equalizer - Preset selections for easy choices
- Fade In/Out - For audio transitions
- Comparative Normalize - For setting volume level to the same for all tracks or selected tracks.
- Real Time Support - Means you can listen to the results as you adjust
- Support for WAV & MP3 files
- Unpack - automatically separates a single track into multiple sound files!
- Unpacking one side of an LP or an entire tape into its tracks.
- Adjustable: Set silence detector thresholds, Set separation times.
- Works with WAV & MP3 files
- File Conversions - automatic and selectable:
- Automatic format conversion to CD Quality audio (44.1KHz, Stereo)
- Batch Conversion of multiple files and types.
- Make MIDI music CDs - Render MIDI files directly to Audio CD
- All digital, adjustable sample rates, levels, etc. No patch cables, no analog
- Timer Recorder - Set record time for automatic capture of radio broadcasts.
- Set time-of-day for on and off, Set by day-of-week, Repeat selections, and more.
- Encoder - Create compressed files (WMA files).
- DirectX plug-in support:
- DART DirectX plug-ins for DeClick, DeHiss, CD-Format, TrimLength, and Resample - use with other audio applications like Sound Forge, Calkwalk, and Cool Edit Pro.
- Host other DirectX plug-ins with DART CD-Recorder 4.1
- CD-R and CD-RW features
- Supports a long list of CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW devices in SCSI, EIDE, & USB.
- Automatic CD formatting, one button converts/writes entire Playlist to Redbook CD standard.
- Burn soundfiles (MP3, WAV, WMA) to CD-Rom (Joliet files supported).
- Select CD capacity from 74 to 84 minutes (CD over-burn support).
- CD-RW Disk-at-Once Write support - best quality sound for CD audio recording.
- CD controls - set gap times (PQ controls), write simulate, etc.
- CD-Text - extract and write disc and track info.
- BURN-Proof™ - protection from buffer under run errors which is a feature found in some CD-R/W devices and requires software activation. Buffer under run errors result in worthless CDs and is a common problem in higher speed (12x) drives.
- Multiple CD-R/W device support with device selection.
- CD-RW ERASE allows you to erase CD-RW discs for reuse.
- Multi-Session support - Write separate playlists (optional close command).
- Support for new CD-R/W devices is continuously being added as the manufacturers release the products.
- Help Features At Your Fingertips
- Multimedia Tour
- Help Files
- Context Help
- Electronic User’s Manual
- FAQs and user forums
- DART Support Telephone Hotline
- Who Uses CD-Recorder 4.1
- Web Surfers with Music to Burn - Convert MP3 to Custom CD
- Record and Tape Collectors - Restore and Record music you love
- MIDI Musicians - Make Redbook Audio CD's
- School Music Labs - Easy to learn, hands-on experience with digital music
- DJ's - Construct personal playlists
- Dance Schools, Theather Companies, Gymnasts, Figure Skaters - Create personal performance tracks
- Friends & Lovers - Burn personal music gifts
- CD-Collectors - Write custom compilations
- Road Warriors - Burn one, or more, for the road
- Garage Bands - Cut CD Demos
- Family Archives - Spin family audio heirlooms
- Library & Cultural Centers - Archive priceless audio collections
- Advanced Education - Publish lecture audio for distance learning
- Forensic Audio - DART reveals the truth in audio
- Radio Bandits - Record favorites off the air
- Many new CD-R/DVD devices supported
- FreeDB music database now supported.
- Recommended CPU: 233 MHz or better
- System Software: Microsoft Windows® 95,98, NT, 2000, ME or XP
- For Recording From A Common Home Stereo
- A Windows® compatible sound card connected to mono/stereo audio system
- For Writing Music/Audio CDs
- An installed compatible CD-R or CD-RW: SCSI, USB or E-IDE
- 16 MB RAM Minimum, 6.2 MB Program Space
- Temp Disk Space
- 1.2 GB for a 74 Min CD
DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34p Screenshot
DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34p Keywords
Bookmark DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34p
DART CD-Recorder 4.1.34p Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.