DataOrganizer 0.1.0 Ranking & Summary
DataOrganizer 0.1.0 description
DataOrganizer 0.1.0 offers an effective tool which helps you to organize your multimedia data (videos/movies, music) into libraries. Sort, search, play, retrieve information from Internet and many other features. Integrated Media Player provided.
- Main screen
- The search part allows you filtering the data displayed.
- For each criterion you can either include the data corresponding to this criterion, or you can reverse the criterion and so exclude the data corresponding to this criterion.
- By content type
- You can filter by content type, and for example to display only your videos.
- By labels
- You can attach a list of labels to each of your data. For instance "Family", "Movie", "Humor"...
- The labels are hierarchical: a label may contain sub-labels.
- The labels allow you arranging your data in an efficient way: in a hierarchical way, but you can also, for a single data, attach labels to it from several levels of the hierarchy.
- Main criteria: A set of criteria usable on every type of data allows you to quickly find your data:
- Name: to quickly search a data if you know part of its name
- Rate: to find data with a given range of note.
- Added: to find data you added within a given interval, i.e. the 2 last weeks.
- Opened: to find data you opened within a given interval, i.e. the last month.
- Criteria by content type
- Finally, according to the content types you selected, additional criteria are displayed:
- Video: video duration, casting (search by actor, producer, director...)
- Audio: album name, artist, track name
- Data list
- The list of data displays the data corresponding to the search criteria.
- This list may be displayed in a table (like above) or in a mosaic:
- Data details
- When you select a data in the list, details on this data are shown.
- This screen displays information like abstract of a movie, comments on it coming from Internet... It also allows you to see information about actors, producers, directors and writers. Indeed, when you click on an actor you can create a data for this actor and then retrieve information about him from Internet. The actor is then added to you data list and you can see his information:
- Through this screen, you can navigate from link to link, from a movie to an actor, to another movie of this actor...
- Open a data
- To open a data, you have several possibilities:
- To use another application installed on your computer
- To use the Media Player integrated to DataOrganizer:
- To use your TV:
- For now only the NeufBox/SFRBox (french Internet provider) is supported (but for sure any contribution is more than welcome ;-)
- Add data
- To add data, it is very easy: either you select the data to add by yourself, or you ask to analyze a folder (and sub-folders) to automatically detect your data:
- Video: DataOrganizer automatically find your video files, and create a new data for each of them
- Audio: DataOrgniazer is able to automatically find music albums and their information:
- Analyze information from each file (album name, artist, track number...)
- Analyze playlist files to know the track order if necessary
- If the track order cannot be determined by the previous information, DataOrganizer tries to find it thanks to the file names
- If pictures are present, DataOrganizer can attach them to the album (cover, concert photos...)
- You can also add data you do not have by retrieving information from Internet. This is especially useful if you want to have data on actors (who doesn't correspond to a file on your computer)
Requirements: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista
DataOrganizer 0.1.0 Screenshot
DataOrganizer 0.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark DataOrganizer 0.1.0
DataOrganizer 0.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.