Deckadance 1.92 Ranking & Summary
Deckadance 1.92 description
Control Deckadance using your mouse, keyboard, midi_controller, timecoded vinyl and or CD system. No other DJ software supports more control formats and is as committed to 3rd party controller support as Deckadance.
Image-Line, the company behind Deckadance, has more than 10 years experience developing and managing class-leading audio software, such as FL Studio. During Deckadance's development, developers didn't just bring in some consulting DJs to tell the software engineers what they wanted. Deckadance was written by DJs for DJs, so they are confident that it will take your DJing to the next level with features that make total sense.
Of course, if you suck as a DJ, you will still suck using Deckadance, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!
- MIDI controller:
- Native support for MIDI Controllers
- Open MIDI controller support
- MIDI learn system
- Flexible audio mixer
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- Gain, level, transformer, auto X-fade
- Headphone cueing
- Flixible audio routing
- Vinyl controller:
- Native support for Vinyl Controllers*
- Full support of vinyl controllers
- Open vinyl support
- Supports all vinyl controllers with vinyl learn system
- Automatic gain control engine
- Automatic gain control
- Constant loudness algorithm
- Auto loudness algorithm
- Loudness matching algorithm
- Auto volume/level matchin
- Internal effects:
- 7 amazing internal effects
- 7 stunning performance effects
- Intuitive X/Y pad control
- Inbuilt effects: LP, HP, BP, Notch, Phaser, Echo, Lofi.
- DJ-tuned / DJ-oriented internal effects
- 8 slots sampler:
- Creates samples from the decks
- 8-slot tempo-synced sample
- Create instant loops from decks
- Performance sampler feature
- Auto synced internal sampler
- Record/sample live audio
- VST hosting:
- Support third-party VST
- 8 slot VST host:
- Host third-party VST plugins
- Host VST effects / instruments
- Unlimited VST flexibility and expandability
- VST plugin:
- For perfect integration
- Function as a VST instrument
- Use inside your host
- Integrate into VST host
- Beat Detection:
- For Sophisticated beat-matching
- Auto & manual beat detection
- Accurate auto beat detection
- Visual beat-matching tools
- zPlane Elastique technology:
- For best master tempo quality
- Highest quality zPlane Elastique time-matching.
- Change the key (+/- 12 semitones)
- Perfect time-stretching algorithms
- Quality time-stretching algorithms
- Create unique live loops sections
- Create new loop patterns
- Retrigger & mute sections
- 3 different paterns per track
- Colored Waveform:
- Easy visual recognition
- Faster song analysis thanks to colors
- Distinguish the (red) bass
- Time code CD:
- Make your own cd
- Deckadance own time code format
- Write your time code CD yourself
- Operates in absolute and relative mode
- Available in Deckadance Club Edition
- iTunes integration:
- Add iTune songs directly
- Full iTunes playlist integration
- Use all your iTunes songs
- Drag and drop adding
- MIDI Auto detection One click controller setup:
- Simply attach the MIDI controller for use.
- One click automatic detection.
- Default controllers directly setup
- No additional settings needed.
- Easy audio setup external / internal mode:
- Setup the audio fast.
- Visual routing of audio streams in the setup
- OS: Windows XP (SP2) /Vista /Windows 7.
- Processor: Intel PIII 1 GHz or Althon XP 1.4 GHz.
- Memory: 512Mb RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB free space.
- Sound Card: DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
Deckadance 1.92 Screenshot
Deckadance 1.92 Keywords
Bookmark Deckadance 1.92
Deckadance 1.92 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.