DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2
DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2 Ranking & Summary
DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2 description
DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2 is such a useful tool that is designed to enhance your music listening experience by improving the sound quality of MP3, internet radio, Windows Media and other music files.
Give your digital music files more vibrancy with DFX audio enhancement for RealPlayer. Renew stereo depth, add 3D surround sound, restore sound clarity, boost your audio levels, and produce deeper, richer bass sounds. DFX also features optimization for headphones usage, audio spectrum analyzer, finely-tuned music presets, powerful music and speech audio modes, and many free stylish skins. With DFX you can transform the sound of your PC into that of an expensive stereo system placed in a perfectly designed listening environment.
New features in DFX 9 include automatic preset selection with associated songs, backup and restore personal presets, 10 band audio spectrum analyzer, improved responsiveness and user control, and 64-bit Windows support.
- Advanced DSP Sound Effects: The easiest way to use DFX is to simply turn it on with its standard settings. You will immediately be amazed at the added clarity and punch that your audio player now provides. However, users can also make fine adjustments to any of the following effects:
- Harmonic Fidelity Restoration
- Adding Fidelity to your audio eliminates the "muffled" sound that is an artifact of the data compression algorithms used in Internet audio formats. DFX compensates for this loss of high frequency fidelity by carefully regenerating the missing high frequency harmonics in the audio. This harmonic restoration is performed using patent-pending technology that carefully synthesizes high frequency harmonics to replace the harmonics lost during the encoding process.
- Ambience, Stereo Imaging
- Adding Ambience to your audio compensates for the lost or diminished stereo depth that is the result of closely located speakers, poor listening environments, and sonic losses due to data compression of Internet audio formats. DFX compensates for the reduced stereo imaging and depth of PC audio by carefully regenerating the ambience and stereo depth. This same ambience processing has been used by Grammy winning engineers of artists such as Alanis Morissette and Ella Fitzgerald.
- 3D Surround Sound
- Using the 3D Surround Sound component adds amazing depth and body to your audio, compensating for monitoring limitations and sonic losses due to data compression. With 3D Surround processing the sounds will surround you, virtually putting you inside the music! 3D Surround enhances the sound played on conventional 2-speaker systems and makes even small PC speaker systems sound larger and richer. It is also fully compatible with Surround
- Using the HyperBass component adds deep, rich bass sound to your audio by compensating for the bass limitations of almost all PC-based audio systems and data-compressed audio formats. DFX does this by carefully regenerating the low frequency harmonics, thus increasing the perceived bass, but without exceeding the speakers physical limits, adding or changing speakers or amplifiers, and without increased power consumption. HyperBass greatly improves the bass performance of any sound system.
- Dynamic Gain Boosting
- Adding Dynamic Boost increases the perceived loudness of your audio while minimizing distortion levels, particularly when using Internet audio systems. By adding Dynamic Gain Boosting, your playback system will sound twice as loud without losing any punch on loud passages.
- Typical PC-based multimedia playback systems and even home stereo playback systems suffer from limited dynamic range and headroom. Dynamic Boost compensates for this limited headroom by carefully processing the audio to increase the perceived loudness of the audio without altering the perceived dynamic range.
- Speakers and Headphones Optimization
- The listening environment section allows you to quickly get optimized sound for your listening environment. Speaker mode optimizes your listening experience through speaker systems. Headphone mode optimizes your listening experience through headphones.
- When in Headphone mode the audio is processed in such a way that the music sounds as if it is originating from a source in front of you rather than coming straight at your ears. This creates a much more pleasant and natural sound. It also reduces listener fatigue by eliminating the "in your head effect" of regular headphones.
- Finely-tuned Music Presets
- DFX is supplied with a broad set of easy to select processing presets that make it easy to find the settings which best match your audio system and listening tastes. Users can also create and save their own custom presets if desired.
- Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
- With the new Spectrum Analyzer you can "see" DFX audio enhancement processing at work. By displaying the sound frequencies of your music, it's a powerful tool which lets you refine your enhancement settings for optimum sound.
- Powerful Processing Modes
- In addition to the classic processing mode, DFX now includes two additional audio enhancement modes. The new Music Type II mode is specially optimized to enhance the sound of modern, high energy music styles while the new Speech mode is the perfect for films, talk radio and audio books.
- Stylish, Shapely Skins
- Liven up your desktop by changing to a new skin. We have many to choose from and they're ready to download online. With so many great looking skins, you'll be sure to find something perfect for you. If not, you can easily make your own because the instructions have been provided that show you how - and you don't have to be an expert to do it!
- New Space Saving Mini-mode
- With the completely redesigned Mini-mode feature, you can save valuable desktop space without losing your most important sound enhancement controls.
- Presets Backup and Restore
- DFX 9 now lets you import and export your personal presets for backup and restore purposes.
- Preset Song Associations
- Song Associations allow you to associate a preset with a song file so that your songs always sound perfect when you play them.
- 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
- DFX fully enhances 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Sound audio content and is carefully tuned to provide optimal sound quality for each channel of all multi-channel Surround Sound formats. With DFX you can experience true theater sound quality.
- 64-Bit Support
- DFX 9 adds support for 64-bit Windows operating environments, so now 64-bit Windows users can experience DFX-enhanced sound quality from their media player.
Enhancements: Be a highly recommended maintenance release with compatibility improvements.
DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2 Screenshot
DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2 Keywords
Bookmark DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2
DFX Audio Enhancer for RealPlayer 9.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.