DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103
DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103 Ranking & Summary
DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103 description
DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103 is designed as a powerful tool that enhances your music listening experience by improving the sound quality of MP3, Windows Media, Internet radio and other music files.
With DFX you can transform the sound of your PC into that of an expensive stereo system placed in a perfectly designed listening environment. Renew stereo depth, boost your audio levels and produce a deep, rich bass sound.
- Advanced DSP Sound Effects
The easiest way to use DFX is to simply turn it on with its standard settings. You will immediately be amazed at the added clarity and punch that your audio player now provides. However, users can also make fine adjustments to any of the following effects:
- Harmonic Fidelity Restoration
- Adding Fidelity to your audio eliminates the "muffled" sound that is an artifact of the data compression algorithms used in Internet audio formats. DFX compensates for this loss of high frequency fidelity by carefully regenerating the missing high frequency harmonics in the audio. This harmonic restoration is performed using patent-pending technology that carefully synthesizes high frequency harmonics to replace the harmonics lost during the encoding process.
- Ambience, Stereo Imaging
- Adding Ambience to your audio compensates for the lost or diminished stereo depth that is the result of closely located speakers, poor listening environments, and sonic losses due to data compression of Internet audio formats. DFX compensates for the reduced stereo imaging and depth of PC audio by carefully regenerating the ambience and stereo depth. This same ambience processing has been used by Grammy winning engineers of artists such as Alanis Morissette and Ella Fitzgerald.
- 3D Surround Sound
- Using the 3D Surround Sound component adds amazing depth and body to your audio, compensating for monitoring limitations and sonic losses due to data compression. With 3D Surround processing the sounds will surround you, virtually putting you inside the music! 3D Surround enhances the sound played on conventional 2-speaker systems and makes even small PC speaker systems sound larger and richer. It is also fully compatible with Surround Sound playback systems.
- Using the HyperBass component adds deep, rich bass sound to your audio by compensating for the bass limitations of almost all PC-based audio systems and data-compressed audio formats. DFX does this by carefully regenerating the low frequency harmonics, thus increasing the perceived bass, but without exceeding the speakers physical limits, adding or changing speakers or amplifiers, and without increased power consumption. HyperBass greatly improves the bass performance of any sound system.
- Dynamic Gain Boosting
- Adding Dynamic Boost increases the perceived loudness of your audio while minimizing distortion levels, particularly when using Internet audio systems. By adding Dynamic Gain Boosting, your playback system will sound twice as loud without losing any punch on loud passages.
- Typical PC-based multimedia playback systems and even home stereo playback systems suffer from limited dynamic range and headroom. Dynamic Boost compensates for this limited headroom by carefully processing the audio to increase the perceived loudness of the audio without altering the perceived dynamic range.
- Speakers and Headphones Modes
- The listening environment section allows you to quickly get optimized sound for your listening environment. Speaker mode optimizes your listening experience through speaker systems. Headphone mode optimizes your listening experience through headphones.
- When in Headphone mode the audio is processed in such a way that the music sounds as if it is originating from a source in front of you rather than coming straight at your ears. This creates a much more pleasant and natural sound. It also reduces listener fatigue by eliminating the "in your head effect" of regular headphones.
- Finely-Tuned Music Presets
- DFX is supplied with a broad set of easy to select processing presets that make it easy to find the settings which best match your audio system and listening tastes. Users can also create and save their own custom presets if desired.
- Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
- With the new Spectrum Analyzer you can "see" DFX audio enhancement processing at work. By displaying the sound frequencies of your music, it's a powerful tool which lets you refine your enhancement settings for optimum sound.
- Powerful Audio Processing Modes
- In addition to classic processing mode, DFX now includes two additional audio enhancement modes. The new Music Type II mode is specially optimized to enhance the sound of modern, high energy music styles while the new Speech mode is the perfect for films, talk radio and audio books.
- Stylish, Shapely Skins
- Liven up your desktop by changing to a new skin.
- Space Saving Mini-mode Interface
- With the completely redesigned Mini-mode feature, you can save valuable desktop space without losing your most important sound enhancement controls.
- Presets Backup and Restore
- DFX 9 now lets you import and export your personal presets for backup and restore purposes
- Preset Song Associations
- Song Associations allow you to associate a preset with a song file so that your songs always sound perfect when you play them.
- 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
- DFX fully enhances 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Sound audio content and is carefully tuned to provide optimal sound quality for each channel of all multi-channel Surround Sound formats. With DFX you can experience true theater sound quality.
- 64-Bit Support
- DFX 9 adds support for 64-bit Windows operating environments, so now 64-bit Windows users can experience DFX-enhanced sound quality from their media player.
- Winamp 2, 5 or higher
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista 32-bit or 64-bit operating system
- 300 MHz processor or faster
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103 Screenshot
DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103 Keywords
Bookmark DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103
DFX for Winamp2 and Winamp5 9.103 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Audio Recorder 6.1.1
- Audio Sound Editor for .NET 1.0
- Red Apple MP3 audio- sound recorder 10.8
- Swift Sound Midi to Audio Recorder 1.7.19
- Bliss Music Sound Copier 1.3.84
- Ever CD-R Audio Sound to DVD-Audio Copy 1.4.15
- Microsoft Digital Sound System 80 HID Audio Contro 5.1.2600.2180
- Digital CD AC3 Audio to Sound Copier 1.4.89