DJ Jukebox 9.1
DJ Jukebox 9.1 Ranking & Summary
DJ Jukebox 9.1 description
DJ Jukebox 9.1 offers you a powerful yet easy-to-use playlist generator and media file manager. Each song can be assigned a rating so that favorites are played more often, or that an unwanted song is never played.
On a network, DJ Jukebox can remote control the media player on a different computer. Playlists can be created automatically or manually, and saved for later retrieval. Powerful file management tools can rename or move song files and entire directories. A global search and replace operation can be performed on all song filenames. A click of the mouse can send keystrokes, playing instructions, and volume changes to the servers media player.
DJ Jukebox supports all media players, all media file types, commercials, repetition prevention, and much more!
- Playlist Generator
- DJ Jukebox generates random lists of songs which can be delivered to a media player such as Winamp. Each song can be rated (on a scale of 0-100) to ensure that favorites are chosen more often. A rating of 0 will prevent the song from being played altogether.
- File Management
- DJ Jukebox maintains a list of each song and its rating in the "Song Table". From this table, songs can be easily renamed, deleted, or rated.
- DJ Jukebox can rename or move an entire directory. The Song Table is automatically updated to reflect the new song locations.
- DJ Jukebox can also perform a text search and replace operation on the Song Table. Again, the song files are automatically renamed when a change is made.
- Remote Control
- DJ Jukebox can listen for commands from another copy of DJ Jukebox located on a local area network (LAN). Programmable keystrokes can be sent to the server with the click of a button, providing complete remote control over the media player.
- The remote control feature can be used by a dedicated entertainment server. DJ Jukebox can start automatically during bootup and begin listening for remote commands. The server does not even need a monitor.
- DJ Jukebox can insert commercials in between songs. The commercials can be any type of media file that the media player supports. The average number of commercials per song can be adjusted, and individual commercials can be assigned a frequency rating that determines how often they are chosen.
- Repetition Prevention
- When DJ Jukebox generates a playlist, it can make sure that songs do not get repeated too often. It can also ensure that no two consecutive songs are from the same album or artist, or have the same name.
- Works with all versions of Windows® 98, NT4, 2000, ME, XP, 2003, and Vista.
- The song list, ratings, and other settings are stored in a "Project" file. There is no limit on the number of projects.
- All songs on the hard drive can be added to the Song Table in one simple step.
- There are two ratings columns: one for when you are alone, and one for when you have guests.
- Songs that were not recorded properly can be marked as "bad". This prevents the song from being chosen for a playlist without removing it from the Song Table.
- The Song Table can be checked for errors, such as a nonexistent file or illegal rating.
- The songs can be located on a network computer (no drive mapping is required).
- If you have a separate entertainment server, it can be shut down remotely. If the server supports the Wake On LAN feature, it can be powered up remotely.
- Playlists can be saved for later retrieval.
- Identical songs can be identified and deleted.
- The complete list of artists, albums, and songs can be printed.
- The Remote Control feature can be incorporated into third-party programs. The help file describes the syntax of all commands and explains how they can be sent to a DJ Jukebox server.
- Command line parameters can be used to generate and play playlists. This is especially useful for creating Desktop shortcuts.
Enhancements: Minor improvements.
DJ Jukebox 9.1 Screenshot
DJ Jukebox 9.1 Keywords
Bookmark DJ Jukebox 9.1
DJ Jukebox 9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.