Donar MP3 Recorder 18.104.22.168
Donar MP3 Recorder 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Donar MP3 Recorder 126.96.36.199 description
Donar MP3 Recorder 188.8.131.52 is considered as an advanced and reliable sound software which is designed to capture any sound in real-time (without having to create temporary files). It is a very easy and reliable way to record any sound whether voice from microphone, internet streaming audio, or music played by Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, games, etc.
This application provides direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player ,Power DVD ,Flash, Quick time and many others. You can save your recorded files into various popular types of format such as MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, AU, AIFF. Donar MP3 Recorder offers high quality recordings and a neat-looking, user-friendly interface.
- Allows total control over the recording quality. You are able to select frequency, bit rate, sample size, number of channels and volume of recording
- Records sound in all popular media formats (WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, AU, AIFF)
- Neat-looking, user-friendly interface and navigation
- Very easy configuration
- Minimum RC (resource consumption)
- Smart Silence Detection – gives you a large freedom with the settings - you can choose to stop recording, skip silent block or start record to the new file when the volume of recorded sound drops below pre-established threshold. Additionally, Silence Detection settings will allow you to enable Voice Activation, when recording starts automatically after voice is detected and silent blocks are skipped;
- The Recording Scheduler – the perfect tool to capture your favourite Internet Radio shows on any specified date and time between the time intervals you wish. Supplementary, Dialup users are giv
Donar MP3 Recorder 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Donar MP3 Recorder 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Donar MP3 Recorder 18.104.22.168
Donar MP3 Recorder 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.