DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4
DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4 Ranking & Summary
DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4 description
DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4 is designed to be an user-friendly and reliable software protection toolkit which helps you prevent your application from being modified, reverse-engineered, or used in any other illegitimate way.
You can use it to create a wide range of protection schemes, including: file compression, protection against reverse-engineering, licensing, and providing trial versions to your customers. In addition, you can keep all the data files shipped with your application secure by using the “Data Files Protection” feature.
- Activation and Licensing System
- The goal is to provide you software that is intuitive and simple to use. That is why the user interface has a minimum number of components, but also gives you the flexibility to create a wide variety of licensing schemes.
- DYAMAR Protector allows you to create licenses with no time limit, with a limitation on the number of times the software is run, or with a time limit.
- Trials Periods
- The DYAMAR Engineering team has developed a proprietary technology that embeds trial information deep inside the operating system. This prevents trial users from resetting trial limits or changing the state of your application. With due respect to the customers, they do not provide exact details about the engine, since such information may be used by hackers.
- Multi-Language Activation Screen
- DYAMAR Protector is translated to: English.
- The Activation Screen is available in: English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Czech, Norwegian, Dutch, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese.
- The Activation Screen is a window which is shown to the end users of your protected application. Thus, it is very important for it to be available in a wide range of languages, so your application can be easily activated by users from foreign countries.
- The language used for the Activation Screen is detected automatically basing on Operating System settings.
- .NET and Win32 executables support
- DYAMAR Protector is able to process EXE/DLL files and .NET applications. Protected DLL files show the activation user interface as well as EXE files. Therefore, if your software package consists of DLL files only, you can create trials and generate license keys for it.
- They use advanced and proprietary algorithms that detect any attempts to debug your application with modern tools like SoftICE, OllyDebug, etc.
- Monitoring Software Detection
- DYAMAR Protector has a feature which prevents your software from being monitored for Disk/Registry usage.
- Virtual Machines Detection
- You can choose whether or not your software can run in software or hardware virtual machine emulators.
- Code and Data Compression
- The DYAMAR engine includes a file compression feature, which allows you to reduce the size of a protected file.
- Data Files Protection
- EXE/DLL isn’t always the target for hackers. Sometimes, users may want to modify data files shipped with your application. Those files may be videos, images, text, etc. To prevent this sort of hacking, they’ve added a feature that allows you to protect any data file against modification.
- The Portable Executable (PE) file structure is modified by DYAMAR Protector, and a lot of metamorphic code is added. This could result in users getting false alarms from their anti-virus software. To prevent this, they added a feature that allows a user to avoid these false alarms.
- Metamorphic Engine
- All files and code generated by the protection engine are unique. Thus, two protected applications will not be equal. That prevents hackers from creating automatic patching tools.
- Additional Information
- This article contains a description of only the most important features you should know before using the software. They information about the core features private, since this information may be used by persons who want to steal or reverse-engineer your protected application.
- Activation Screen is available in Chinese!
- Full support of UNICODE file names.
- Bug fix in "Data Files Protection".
- Bug fix in .NET protection engine.
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4 Screenshot
DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4 Keywords
Bookmark DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4
DYAMAR Protector 1.3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.