eDrum MIDI Mapper 1.2
eDrum MIDI Mapper 1.2 Ranking & Summary
eDrum MIDI Mapper 1.2 description
eDrum MIDI Mapper is a MIDI event filter that sits between your hardware trigger-to-MIDI drum module(s) and software sampler or host DAW.
With its advanced re-mapping capabilities, eDrum MIDI Mapper will help musicians take full advantage of the detail found in multi-sample instruments, increasing playability and producing more realistic performances.
eDrum MIDI Mapper is uncrippled, never-expiring shareware and may be freely used and evaluated for 30 days.
Pads that filter note-off messages now automatically send a note-off after 15 seconds of idle activity. This helps prevent "stuck keys" in the host application. NOTE: This does not occur if the global note off filter is enabled.
- 30 days trial
- New Generic Pad input options "Uses Choke Notes" and "Choke Note" convert the specified incoming note to a polyphonic aftertouch event prior to sending it to the output filter.
- New Generic Pad output option "Choke Note" converts incoming cymbal chokes to note events.
- New Advanced Hi-Hat Pad option "Pedal CC Closed Threshold" allows hi-hat note-off muting to occur before full depression of the pedal.
- Note, CC and polytouch events that arent filtered by a pad are now echoed to the output as-is.
- Filtered polyphonic aftertouch (choke) events are now properly sent to the Pads specified output channel and note (and alternate note if enabled) rather than echoed as-is.
- Fixed closed hi-hat notes occasionally getting "stuck" when cross-fading was enabled.
- Fixed Copy menu item/key command not working when copying entire Pads.
eDrum MIDI Mapper 1.2 Screenshot
eDrum MIDI Mapper 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark eDrum MIDI Mapper 1.2
eDrum MIDI Mapper 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.