EXPStudio Audio Editor 4.31
EXPStudio Audio Editor 4.31 Ranking & Summary
EXPStudio Audio Editor 4.31 description
With this free tool, you can edit your audio files like editing text files, display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming; Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device; Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, DeleteSilence, PasteFromFile, Mix, MixFromFile).
Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, MultiTapDelay, Silence) and more.
EXPStudio Audio Editor is a visual multifunctional audio files editor which allow you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, format conversion and more
The following audio formats are supported: uncompressed WAV PCM; MP3 (MPEG Layer-3), MP2(MPEG Layer-2); VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); WMA (Windows Media Audio); RAW (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW); CDA (Audio CD Tracks); OGG (Ogg Vorbis), G.723, 726 etc...
- Edit your audio files like editing text files
- Open, create and save audio files
- Voice converting (female to male, male to female, Chipmunk, Zerus)
- Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
- Play an audio file or any part of it
- Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device
- Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File)
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
- Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, FFT, FIR, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
- Insert noise or silence in an audio file
- Convert an audio file from one format to another
- Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data
- Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
- The free version can only save audio files as Uncompressed WAV PCM (*.wav) and mp2 (*.mp2). If you want the full version, you can register by using the Buy now button.
- Optimized audio components including codecs and core application algorithms.
EXPStudio Audio Editor 4.31 Screenshot
EXPStudio Audio Editor 4.31 Keywords
Bookmark EXPStudio Audio Editor 4.31
EXPStudio Audio Editor 4.31 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.